Who is the sexiest character in AoS?

HollowHills

AoS is starting to getting me ready To convince my girfriend to shave (one) side of her head. 
AA33FEC4-8F02-4ED4-8545-8913EB7586F0.jpeg.cf7feb72d24254af7b6332ec25ac884e.jpeg
4A910663-39A9-4A73-A233-5C57BC138233.jpeg.20675d36c2eebbcb7e0447e095090168.jpeg

but honestly it’s the old Slaanesh range for me. They oozed confidence and the new sculpts seem to be going that way again. Instead of monstrous. 

image.jpeg.774213124ebb87e8c17c2ce31a98563c.jpegimage.jpeg.b4545b55b4586914d99e1107933553b5.jpeg

(just realised, Juan Diaz is the only name of a sculptor I know. That’s how defining those daemonettes were) 

image.jpeg.e144c9b99611fdc59613e15ec716ae0f.jpeg

image.jpeg.de0c45b17112da5b4c45f20673798b23.jpeg

(still looking for this one sadly) 

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 2

It's totes Archaon.  Like, he's still technically mortal, so he's still, like, relatable and stuff.  But he has, like, a totally good job that he is crazy good at that brings in massive duckets. Also, his job forces him to work out like all the time.  So you know he has a killer beach bod. Even his bosses like totally respect him so much they tried to kill him, and he got, like, more powerful with an even more bodacious ride.  He also has a crazy big house in a very central location of the Mortal Realms that like literally everyone wants.  'Bout the only downside to him is he is, like, a total workaholic.  Otherwise, completely babelicious to the max.

Edited by Saturmorn Carvilli
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll said:

Come on guys I can't be the only one who can't keep my eyes off of the Keeper of Secret's alluring androgyny (also way sexier than the hyper-feminized off-brand knock-offs, fite me). 

Honourable mention to Katakros though. Literally chiselled statue-of-david sexiness combined with prominent "package" is a win. 

Must have been an odd conversation between the Mortisans and Katarkos.

"But sire, your demands don't make sense. you are giant bone golem with no working equipment. Why do you need such vain modifications? Also, this is the land of the dead, who are you trying to impress? The Banshees?

"You heard me, make the package BIGGER."

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

My AoS first love:

• Sinuous curves that build a beautiful body, proppelled by two big and voluptuous endrins.
  • Big interchangable love-letters for every moment: the romantic and classic Sky Cannon, The Great Skyhook (when things need to be close and personal) and the Great Volley Cannon (when you don't need to finish fast).
  • She graciously wears multiple layers of riveted plates, perfectly conjoined.
  • She brings some toys to play with: From little aethershock carabines to playful torpedos. 
Spoiler

Ironclad.jpg.b14fc7b719855834aa780aaf04d4abe5.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • LOVE IT! 2

10 hours ago, Saturmorn Carvilli said:

It's totes Archaon.  Like, he's still technically mortal, so he's still, like, relatable and stuff.  But he has, like, a totally good job that he is crazy good at that brings in massive duckets. Also, his job forces him to work out like all the time.  So you know he has a killer beach bod. Even his bosses like totally respect him so much they tried to kill him, and he got, like, more powerful with an even more bodacious ride.  He also has a crazy big house in a very central location of the Mortal Realms that like literally everyone wants.  'Bout the only downside to him is he is, like, a total workaholic.  Otherwise, completely babelicious to the max.

That is a strange way to spell Slambo...

• Like 1

For a chainmail bikini contest it's a toss up between the Daughters of Khaine, and the various girls of warcry. I love the look of the melusai and khinerai, and the hag queen is a great model. On the chaos side I think the cypher lords are great, as is the Dark oath warqueen. It all depends whether you prefer lithe elven beauty or muscular human physiques. My favourite though has to be the darkling sorceress. She was the first of the more scantily clad models which was actually attractive, nit not just half naked. At some point in the last decade or so GWs sculpters went from basically not being abled to do women very well to being quite good at them, I think she really marks that turning point.

for more elegant lookers, I'm very fond of a lot of the elven ladies. The floating wanderer or wood elf sorceresses are great, as is the new Scinari cathallir, and the tidecaster. I'm also quite fond of the vampires from the coven throne.

as far as blokes go, there can be no contest. Nothing else can compare to Katakros' codpiece.

10 hours ago, EccentricCircle said:

My favourite though has to be the darkling sorceress. She was the first of the more scantily clad models which was actually attractive, nit not just half naked

That particular model marked a huge evolution in GW plastic capabilities (if it's the one I'm thinking of).

The way it was designed to make the hair work was an evolutionary leap.

Fantastic model.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sleboda said:

That particular model marked a huge evolution in GW plastic capabilities (if it's the one I'm thinking of).

The way it was designed to make the hair work was an evolutionary leap.

Fantastic model.

Yeah, the current darkling sorceress on foot. She is absolutely fantastic (just generally not just in terms of sexiness). 

One further thought regarding Katakros the Undefeated and his codpiece... Its always been a little odd that that's his epithet, when his background so far is all about people repeatedly defeating him. But we've all been assuming it refers to the battlefield and not the bedroom... Just a though.

• Like 2

On 11/12/2020 at 1:54 PM, Wired4War said:

hag.jpg.67c8f635c3cc0aed120bdd2889b95cca.jpg

Man, if my buddy wasn't doing Gloomspite Gits, I'd be half-tempted to make a army centered around a Troggoth Princess and a chivalric host of Boingrot Bounder knights sworn to her service along with their squig-squires. She might not be much to look at to human eyes, but true love prevails over all ;) 

• Like 2