W: Jakob Bugmasson XI bare heads

Double Misfire

If you're a dwarf duradin  convertor like me, you'll know that decent plastic bare heads are like gold dust,  and the optional head on Jakob Bugmansson XI, this year's limited edition Christmas model is 48 karat.

99120205038_JakkobBugmanssonFeature.jpg

I'm already planning on picking up a dozen or so Jakobs, purely as a head reserve, but on the off chance you've ordered him and intend to build him with his equally cool Kharadron headgear, and the aforementioned helmetless head is going spare, I'd be very happy to pay a reasonable price for it, or even trade it for any other specific bits if I have them.

Based in the UK, but happy to pay for postage from anywhere. Thanks for looking at this thread, please spread the word to any Kharadron players you know. :D 

Edited by Double Misfire
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, zilberfrid said:

There is a set with hamners and similar heads in empire knights kits those may be easier to get (I know I have some 16 or so), are they Knights of Ulric?

The storied hairy head sprue :D 

s-l400.jpg.02188e6ae69267ba0aa0a42b4b030d75.jpg

I've already got a lot of these, and the heads are much too small for dwarfs, even modern ones; and even if they did, Ulric is a silly, archaic god, with an inbred, fish-eyed, and downright wretched smelling congregation; and my dwarfs have way too many grudges against the armies of Middenland to ever want to style their beards like them. 😊

17 minutes ago, Double Misfire said:

The storied hairy head sprue :D 

s-l400.jpg.02188e6ae69267ba0aa0a42b4b030d75.jpg

I've already got a lot of these, and the heads are much too small for dwarfs, even modern ones; and even if they did, Ulric is a silly, archaic god, with an inbred, fish-eyed, and downright wretched smelling congregation; and my dwarfs have way too many grudges against the armies of Middenland to ever want to style their beards like them. 😊

Ah yes, that's the one. Hadn't dug them out to compare yet. I just knew there were bare heads with beards.

Edited by zilberfrid
  • Like 1