Friend of Nurgle and the Horned Rat checking in

Sloppity Bilepiper

Hi everyone,

Some nice forums here, so cheers to the powers that be for that.

42 year-old male in Sweden just getting into AoS (I've gone with both Skaven and anything Nurgle-related really). Was always more into CCGs (then LCGs for a bit) and RPGs, had some Warhammer stuff in the 90's (for the life of me can't remember what though, some Eldar vehicles and something else?) which I traded for Star Wars CCG cards (back when Star Wars was still good) and sold for more CCG cards.

Bought the 8th edition starter box for 40k just over a year ago, and it's escalated wildly since then - piles of shame, tried out Infinity and Frostgrave, Necromunda, wanted to get into Warcry but some genius had the bright idea to make the starter box limited edition, and now here I am with AoS because, at the end of the day, I always want beautiful models to paint (and AoS has the best as far as I'm concerned). 40k I like, but it's too much Space Marine stuff (surprised at the lack of variety with the minis compared to AoS actually), and also too many releases too quickly (I just can't keep up).

So AoS holds the biggest appeal for me. Invested fairly heavily in my two factions so far (even got the missus into painting Skaven, so that is where the gaming will start, with her) and have an airbrush on the way (really cannot wait for it).

Glad to be here! Seems like a great community!

Edited by Sloppity Bilepiper