Starting mawtribes

Duncan

I recently bought the feast of bones box set, mostly for the bonereapers, but I have an idea for a mixed ogor army with the few beastclaw models I still have combined with the ogors from the box. My question is how playable would this be? I don't have much experience actually playing and mostly paint but have been getting in to it more recently. 

The beastclaw units I have are a huskard on stonehorn and stonehorn beast riders, I did have the other units making up the ice wind assault but seem to have lost them in a recent move. 

41 minutes ago, Duncan said:

I recently bought the feast of bones box set, mostly for the bonereapers, but I have an idea for a mixed ogor army with the few beastclaw models I still have combined with the ogors from the box. My question is how playable would this be? I don't have much experience actually playing and mostly paint but have been getting in to it more recently. 

The beastclaw units I have are a huskard on stonehorn and stonehorn beast riders, I did have the other units making up the ice wind assault but seem to have lost them in a recent move. 

Mixed it actually pretty good. I would advice you to the mawtribes thread tho. Lot more info there. 
most armies feature 1+ Frostlord on stonehorn. Even if everything else is gutbusters. 

• Thanks 1