Hello!

Nattramn

Hello everyone!

I started playing AoS last year (though I've been collecting for my gray pile of shame for a while longer) and thankfully got some games in before lockdown!

I play just for fun with my friends (which is good because I loose a lot so competetive would be draining) and field either DoK or Sylvaneth :D Also during lockdown I've been putting together a Slaanesh army! (got a hold of Sigvald the day before he was taken down :o and finally got started )

I've been lurking on here for a while and figured I should make an account and join the pile ^^

sigvald.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome @Nattramn

Daughters of Khaine and Slaanesh - sounds like you'll be like myself and really excited for the Shadow and Pain box coming out in November! Nice grab on Sigvald! It was a shame we lost so many great models (I still hope we see the old Slaanesh lord mounts return in some form - perhaps larger and with a new lordly rider atop). 

If you find yourself losing a lot do check out the mega-threads for the factions; post up battle reports of your own and such. Might be we can give you some pointers and ideas and help you achieve victory!