Cities/Humans of Shyish/Nagash?

Shadowcortax

40 minutes ago, Shadowcortax said:

Any way to run priests/Humans of Nagash? Like the human priesthood that worships Nagash? Do they ally with death armies?

Might want to put this in the death GA place, probs not best suited for here. YOU could also put it in narrative or painting and modelling.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Shadowcortax said:

Any way to run priests/Humans of Nagash? Like the human priesthood that worships Nagash?

Model and rule wise you could just go for Reiksguard as zombies... maybe some old witchhunter or priest of morr from fantasy as Necromancers 

1 hour ago, Shadowcortax said:

Looking to do something like cities of Sigmar, but more church of Nagash like.

I‘m still hoping (against all odds) for a „Mortals of Shyish“ Book, Cities and Countries under Vampire or Necromancer rule...

Will throw my money at a pure Soulblight book, cause fanboy. But as I rambled about all over this Site, I just love the diversity and options Death has for non-cut-throat games.
And people love to play against me, because I don’t bring the samey list all the time (like nurgle or Ironjawz), but a new madness each time

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Honk said:

I‘m still hoping (against all odds) for a „Mortals of Shyish“ Book, Cities and Countries under Vampire or Necromancer rule...

Will throw my money at a pure Soulblight book, cause fanboy. But as I rambled about all over this Site, I just love the diversity and options Death has for non-cut-throat games.
And people love to play against me, because I don’t bring the samey list all the time (like nurgle or Ironjawz), but a new madness each time

Same

Haven't started soulblight collection yet(hoping for new/plastic model) 

Just starting my FEC collection, any suggestions of where to start?

OBR is bone-tithe master, and one of each mortisan, 1 havester, 1 unit of stalkers, 3 units of 2 mortek guard

NH is my biggest, 2 soul wars boxes + grimhailer and the mortarch of grief

LoN I have Arkhan, 1 unit of black knights, 2 units of skeletons (skeleton horde starter box)

Looking to get the get started boxes for both malignant and flesh eater courts (hope the make a vampire one)

I like to cycle my list. But usually only play with friends.

(Still don't have Nagash 😣😭)

Edited by Shadowcortax
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Shadowcortax said:

Just starting my FEC collection, any suggestions of where to start?

Archregent and varghulf (Proxy/Custom?!) and Start Collecting Boxes, done

each one gets you a playable then army divert from there. Magnetise if able (horror/flayer)

Big Daddy N is totally worth it, fun to build/paint and even more fun to field (very balanced in LoN, a bit too costly)

with all your NH, think about playing legion of grief and get a mourngul 😈

• Thanks 1