Help needed chooseing an army.

ChaoSwede

38 minutes ago, ChaoSwede said:

skaven do have wounderfull lore!! ;) damn this is getting harder ;) thank you!

Well think of it like this.

You’d be the 13th rat or person I’ve convinced on playing skaven.

and 13is a great-lucky number.

nothing is better-greater then that.

Only the chosen one will be rewarded with such greatness

Ps: the last part with the chosen one, is something you’ll really want to ignore in your stories.

(your not the first person I’ve used that word on.)

Edited by Skreech Verminking
  • Like 1

I fully support the notion of corrupting your wife to the ways of Skaven and Chaos! They are indeed fluffy maniacs! 

Ps one thing that I've noticed with skaven is that in the shift from metal to plastic the style of fur representation has shifted. With metal it was easier to do a lot more physical detail fur on the model. With plastic that's not as easily done so they've tended to go for key/major tufts of fur being shown with the rest being smooth. This can lead to some divide in how they are painted. Even GW gets it odd in that most of their skaven are shown with skin and then just fur tufts, whilst the lore would support more of them being furred all over with just hands/feet exposed as skin. So how you paint (colour choice but there are also ways to give fur effect with lines in the paint) can influence if your skaven are bald with fur tufts or furry with exposed hands/claws 

• Like 1