Lumineth Assemble! (photos & lore)

LuminethMage

Thank you very much, that's motivating! For anyone who wants to do a repose but does not like the birds: the sentinels bits have this lantern which could replace the birds as a hovering magical beacon. I forgot to mention that Celennar is magnetized to the base for transportation and painting purposes.

15 hours ago, Kaleydoscope said:

@Sinarai He reminds me of the glory of ye olde bretonnian pegasi riders. Splendid!

There's definitely a small nod to them, however as someone who didn't play WHFB I'm not super attached to them. Pegasai Cav and Pegasus in general have always interest me, so warhammer having them is just added cool to the already overflowing coolness 😎🤓

I've made her a Warscroll, I'm going to tweak it some, such as changing Tramples Hooves to Piercing Horn or her charge attack to include Aella's horn, something with the horn. Also the name of the warscroll itself needs to be changed some.

This is my attempt to tie in another Aelement to my army as well, with wind. As my first flying model I just felt it was fitting.

Fun Fact: Aella, the name of the Pegacorn, means Whirlwind.

C&C welcome on the warscroll

received_3467924929955846.jpeg

Edited by Sinarai

Took me ages to finish due to health, family stuff, and my obsessive perfectionism (why do those Dawnriders have to have so many finicky little details? Why!?), but I finally finished the starter box in my Syar-inspired theme, and am quite happy with how they turned out:

03DZzul.jpg

JxDorPF.jpg

FJNwsVQ.jpg

DBpVzSd.jpg

Such a great project - every sculpt is just so beautiful and fun to work with. Still a long way to go, though... now that I'm (thankfully) done with the Dawnriders, though, I can focus on something a bit simpler: my first unit of Sentinels! Wish me luck!

• Like 8
  • LOVE IT! 4

13 hours ago, Pyrescribe said:

What an outstanding force of Lumineth! Truly inspiring. I suspected a true Syar army would have a Roman Praetorian look to it.  Do you have more pics of Eltharion's cloak?

Thanks @Pyrescribe! I do think the purple and white scheme lends itself well to the Lumineth's regal, imperial aesthetic. I posted pics of my Eltharion in the longer Lumineth thread a couple months back, but since this is a new thread:

nGQoq6u.jpg

4x4Ue6v.jpgI

It was my first time using the airbrush for something other than basecoating, but I'm really happy with how the cloak turned out. I'm thinking about making it a unifying scheme for my army's characters - so I'll do my Cathallar's gown, Stonemage's cloak, and Teclis's cloak (if I ever get around to painting him) in a similar pattern.

Edited by l1censetochill
  • Like 6
  • LOVE IT! 3

On 11/21/2020 at 10:32 AM, Howdyhedberg said:

I'm sorry that I don't paint faces professionally, but it looks alright when you play!

That is the constant trade off - detail against time.  I must admit I have found contrast paints very useful in cutting down time without compromising too much on look.  Faces are always tricky.  Either a wash of Reikland Fleshshade over Cadian Fleshtone or Guilliman Flesh contrast over Wraithbone both go a long way, I find,  then highlight to taste depending on whether it's a unit of thirty or a single Hero.   My problem is finding it hard to stop even when the detail will be lost on the tabletop anyway.

• Like 1

whats up everyone? been awhile since i shared my fluff for the Hathorians, I've been working on it, and I think i've done enough revisions to have some input again :) So if you're interested, I'd love for you to read what I have and would also love your thoughts! Its a bit lengthy, so i understand if people are a bit put off lol

Picture is of Haset and her two Guardians (oh no, is that a spoiler for a future bit of homebrew?!?)

included are some notes of mine at the bottom, also not every section is filled in yet as i formulate key points in the fluff i'm building. I'm trying my best to mimic the battletome lay out, though i'm sure its not exact. At some point I would love to get some art of the Hathorians and Haset done and make this into a small personal battletome once its all done...if anyone has any insight on how to make a GW like battletome, i'd love some insights!

please be gentle, but i want to know anything and everything. There are some parts that kinda contradict themselves, i'm working those parts out!

Thanks again! Hope you enjoy

edit: After reading through it yet again lol I forgot to move around a certain part about when Haset is thinking about creation, ignore that segment lol though it was my early thinking so its a fun glimpse into i suppose!

Icon Art by @Gecktron

image.png.6d1add2d551968f59fa9ae0eda69fd03.png 

The Hathorians 

“There on the brink of destruction, when all hope was lost for the small village of Yriqual Tor in Ilithia, the sound of slaughter was drowned out by massive war horns and a small glimmer of hope was restored as the ground trembled. The Slaaneshi mortals standing over the innocent wounded, dead & dying look up, with their blood-stained teeth grinding their twisted expressions melting away at the sight before them. A thunderous charge from a Hathorian war party sends the chaos raiders into a panic, many being gored with massive horns, trampled under hooves or smashed with massive hammers. Those aelven villagers still alive looked upon the new slaughter, the hunters had quickly become the prey. Just then a portal began to open, and a greater demon of Slaanesh appeared and sorrow again filled the villager's hearts. The Hathorians continued to fight, though they held their own the greater demon began to turn the tide as it ripped through the minotaur race. As the chaos forces regrouped and pushed back the ground below them began to grow feverishly with plant life, species of light bursting vine, flowers that burned with the light of hysh began to spring up and subdue the tainted mortals. A deafening cry let out; a voice full of anger. In a display of blinding light of greens and yellows, the Goddess Haset leapt at the Greater Demon of Slaanesh and gored it with her own horns through the heart, with her weapons cut off each of its four arms and soon sealing the portal to the chaos realm. Seeing the greater demon dispatched the mortals turned and ran, but it was too late as they were ran down or eradicated by magic.” - History of Yriqual Tor, Twin Spirit Peaks of the Ilithia Nation 

Brief Race Overview: 

The Hathorians are shamanistic tribal beings that live throughout the mountains and highlands of Hysh, their tribes are broken into four what are called Herds or Nations to outsiders. Natives of the realm, their existence predates the arrival of the Twin Gods Tyrion and Teclis. Hathorians are a large, muscular, minotaur like race standing taller than a Stormcast Eternal, weighing half a ton, and have distinctive longhorns. Their immense strength allows them to crush boulders with their hammers or just as easily tear an enemy’s arm off in battle. Covered in either smooth short or shaggy long hair, many sporting different colors of greys, blacks, browns, tans and whites – the Hathorian race does not have any deformities like the Beasts of Chaos, although due to similarities have been mistaken as such. 

Introduction: 

The Realm of Hysh has been the home to the Hathorians for countless generations, all members of a tribe fill a role, those roles within the tribe consist of Warriors, Nature Callers, Hunters and Priests. With warriors and hunters being the most numerous and serving multiple functions within the society, such as a warrior also being in charge of construction projects, and hunters in the maintaining of mountain flocks of sheep and other livestock. It is the priests and nature callers that serve as the leading roles, with its High Priestesses of Haset being at the top. It is the High Priestesses of Haset, with Her guidance, that have built a thriving culture that once spanned four of the ten paradises of Hysh. Down to its core, Hathorian society is a matriarchy ruled by its High Priestesses who are chosen by Haset herself, they in turn advise the Nature Callers who are the tribal leaders. 

Although the Hathorians are a peaceful race and do not seek war, they are highly skilled in its arts and have clashed with Chaos, Gods and mortals alike, including the Lumineth, over the millennia. When dealing with external conflicts they prefer to think of non-violent solutions before war is called upon, the act of killing even in self-defense is not a choice made lightly. Their Ilithian allies describe the  Hathorians as stoic, embodying the strong and silent type with their quiet contemplation. This quiet thoughtful disposition is highly respected by the Aelves of Ilithia in particular, as they respect sound and thoughtful thinking. This high intelligence and calculated reasoning combined with the immense size and strength also make them to be considered dangerous by many, even their own allies and in particular those of the Great Nation of Sayr. A highly spiritual society the Hathorians pay homage to the aelements they live in the shadows of amongst the mountains and within the highlands they live. However, all worship Haset above all else, the Mother Spirit.  

Society:  

Hathorian society on a basic level is a Might makes Right society, it is however a bit more complex, not just one leader is in charge of running a tribe, instead leadership is broken into four roles based on the four pillars of Haset: High Warchief, High Scoutmaster, High Elder and High Priestess of Haset.  The Pillars of Haset are War, Knowledge, Wisdom and Balance, the goal is for all the pillars to work in harmony with one another and create a true balance.  No Hathorian may challenge for the desired position until the age of 75 human years, this ensures that those challenging have had time to gather the experience needed for all the trials ahead.  

High Warchief is considered the physically strongest, battle hardened, tactically gifted of the tribe. When the current High Warchief is challenged, per the Haset Ukase, the current High Warchief may either accept and start the Trial of Honor & War or they may decline and yield to the challenger; to try and retain control is to go against Haset. To be the High Warchief is to be in charge of all things associated with war, defense of the tribe and possible territory expansion, they and their advisors are also in charge of all diplomatic matters.   

High Scoutmaster is second only to the High Warchief in physical strength and second to none in knowing the landscapes and what it has to offer. The High Scoutmaster is in charge of the hunters of the tribe, who serve as the eyes and ears of the tribe. With their great knowledge of the landscape, they are also responsible for selecting the land to which the cultivation of food is done, from farming to herding of animals. 

High Elder is who the tribe looks to for guidance and the running of the tribe on the day to day, they are the face the tribe sees when authority speaks in time of peace. They will hear disputes between disagreeing Hathorians, if judged a worthy issue the High Elder will either issue a Ukase and decreeing a verdict or will have the two parties settle the issue through a primal show of strength to settle the dispute.  

High Priestess of Haset is the Spiritual leader and connection to Haset herself to the tribe, this position may also be only filled by a female; the less common among the Hathorians. Four among the four Hathorian nations are chosen by a blinding vision and an enchanting hymn that does not leave their ears until they answer its call. The High Priestess of Haset is considered to be the most connected to the Realm, to Haset and the most gifted magic user of the tribe and is said to be blessed by Haset herself. Once chosen as the Goddess’s conduit, a High Priestess of Haset will be such until they are slain, for Hathorians do not die of old age. 

Although each oversees a different aspect of the tribe's complex society each much get the agreement of the other two leaders for any major plans with long lasting effects, this is to ensure one leader does not become sick with power, to maintain balance and to ensure the plan is sound. Ultimately the High Priestess has the final word, as her word is considered to be the voice of Haset. 

Societal ladder: 

Warriors - 

• Mountain Guaridans 

• Slope Riders 

•  

Hunters - 

• Thunderbow Rangers 

• Mountain Mammoth Archers 

Nature Callers - 

• Whisperer of the Sameer (Wind Temple)  

• Whisperer of the Kaibab (Alarith Temple)  

• Whisperer of the Atchafalaya (River temple)  

• Whisperer of the Mapiya (Zenith Temple) 

Priests - 

• High Priestess of Haset 

• Tribal Priest 

• Warrior Priest 

HISTORY 

Age of Priomordials: 

Age of Myth: 

Throughout the Age of Myth the Hathorian Tribes were thriving, even in the absence of their Goddess. Their small villages flourished as their larger settlements grew. After years of war all that remained were a handful of villages that dotted the Twin Peak Mountain range with its surrounding highlands, and the Hathorian capital. The series of outposts that had been built for traveling traders were turned into mighty fortresses built into the mountain slopes themselves, large trade routes were built throughout the mountain ranges of the four great nations. Their connection with Hysh itself was so great that the Nature Callers and Priests seemingly called the wilds to their aid and wove magical prayers with beautiful hymns and throat calls that rivaled that of the Lumineth spell casters. The Spirefall brought dark days to not just the Lumineth but to the Hathorians as well. 

The early days of The Spirefall brought destruction upon the realm as the land itself cracked and waned under the magical onslaught of Aelven rivals. As the land lay broken, the Nature Callers of the Hathorian Temples of Renewal began to travel to the worst hit areas. At first sight the Hathorians were mistaken for Beasts of Chaos aligned with Slaanesh. The similar bovine-humanoid form from afar made the first Aelves to come across them hostile and unforgiving, mistaking their healing magics as further tainting of the lands. As time went on however more interactions began to happen, the small villages along the mountain slopes that Tyrion was not able to defend slowly began telling stories. These stories were of large mountain guardians protecting the small villages from the Slaaneshi hordes, they were then said to just return back to the mountains never to be seen again, rumor even grew among the aelves of a previously unknown Goddess amongst these mountain guardians. As hordes of Daemons ran rampant and Aelven Civil war clashed, the Hathorians fought for their own survival, the Realm and their Goddess. It wasn’t until the Battle of Twin Spirit Peaks, the home of Haset herself, that an alliance between Lumineth and the Hathorians would be forged. 

Age of Chaos: 

Age of Sigmar: 

Haset 

image.png.bb3986c4dec5650d647cefe57e577cd1.pngA being of pure light and a primordial goddess of Hysh, Haset commands the light and magics of the realm as a master weaver controls a needle, all with the sound of her voice. On the battlefield the foe is mesmerized, not only the slaughter before them as she is potent in melee with a sword and hammer, but also the hymns and prayers that are song that make whole regiments burst into searing light or worse. For her people, the Hathorians, she is the Mother Spirit and a beacon of hope that does not falter. Her charge is to maintain the fluid natural balance of Hysh with the Mortal realms, in particular with Ulgu, at any cost. Without balance there can only be Chaos. 

The Goddess Haset of the Hathorian Nation is an ancient twin god that resides in Hysh, her twin residing in Ulgu. Possibly as old as the Realm itself the goddess has seen the realm grow and evolve, along with the civilizations that grow and crumble within it. Her form glows with the light of Hysh as her spirit within is pure light itself, blinding and purifying it is only when she dims her light can mortals look upon her. As light is and can be an infinite number of colors Haset also is and can be numerous different forms, no one however but the High Priestesses of Haset know her true form. Rumors spread of an Aelven woman with a bovine head with six horns, within the two top horns a large disc is held. Others say they see the form of a beautiful white bovine, not dissimilar to the Ymetrica Longhorn. The most outlandish tales tell of a symbol that dances in radiant shades of light as it whispers messages of Wisdom.  Only one thing is constant in any of the sightings beyond the raging light: The Sphere above her head. 

THE AGE OF PRIMORDIALS 

The Age of Primordials is a time before the Age of Myth where many Gods contend for the Mortal Realms, before any events leading to the Age of Sigmar there is war, peace and forgotten histories. These Gods and Goddesses formed mighty Kingdoms and empires, many spanning multiple realms. Not only did Gods claim the realms but as did Godbeasts, Behemoths, even rumored empires under the surface before the arrival of the Skaven. The Age of Primordials is a time of carnage, within the realms themselves even in the absence of Chaos death is not rare. However, even as the drums of war sound, so does understanding and advancement march forward. In these times mortals can do little but pray to their deity for protection and prosperity.  

THE GREAT AWAKENING 

Eons before the Age of Myth there was a Great Awakening throughout the Mortal Realms, if this was the first or one-hundredth time no one can be sure, but life sprang forth. From the smallest insect to Gods and Goddesses, life seemed untamed and its expanse continued unhalted for generations. These Gods and Goddesses were physical manifestations of the realms themselves, imbued with the realms natural raw magics. Among the mad expanse of life came the goddess Haset and the five Surya or five Light Gods (or also known as Solar Gods). 

The Surya 

Haset’s existence, along with the other Surya, began in a burst of light and in that moment a consciousness was born, with Haset being the strongest of the five. According to Hathorian legend, Haset and the Surya came into being when beams of purest light from the highest reaches of Hysh raced downwards, willing itself to take form instead of being absorbed by the realm. With a conscience the new Goddess and the Surya began to travel the lands as one, in golden fields met by forests of permanent autumn leaves the Solar Gods walked. The purity and natural balance about them made these beings of light joyous, their radiant light helping to promote the growth of the realm about them. 

Although the other Gods created new races to populate the lands and build vast empires. The Surya being more of nomads had little interest in creation, rather their calling was to the maintaining of the already existing realm. Haset however was different, her interest in having her own creation was stronger than the other Surya, she however did not look to humans or the other numerous races for inspiration, instead she looked to the wildlife of Hysh. Over time, Haset thought of an animal that could serve as both a companion to herself and could also fill a niche and maintain natural balance of the realm, it was then that Haset created the Ymetrican Longhorn; largely in her own image. As these new races began to prosper, their growing greed and misdeeds began to have a phyisical effect on Hysh, their creator also grows in toxic pride did not see the damage slowly accumulating. Haset noticed an imbalance happening to Hysh, as if the fabric of reality itself began to slowly peel away, layer by layer. Having a direct tie to Hysh, the deities are able to feel the realm and its distress. Under the direction of Haset they begin to seek out sites in need of purification and realignment, their healing light and magic like stitches to a grievous wound. As growing pride and jealousies overcome the other Gods and their mortal creations, wars break out between their Empires, Haset and the Surya spread out to battle the increasing impurity, imbalance and damage of the realm that spreads. 

Over time Haset became known to many spirits and mortals as the Mother Spirit of Hysh, for her tending of the land is akin to how a mother tends to their offspring. Haset’s travels found her communing with the lands of Hysh, strengthening her ties and also her power. As her bond with Hysh grew Haset gained allies within some of powerful alemental spirits, over the course of meditation, trials, and communion the goddess was able to wield not only the light of Hysh but also gained the aspects of the mountain, river and wind. It was among two of these spirits Haset made her home and trusted in their protection, the Twin Peak Spirits of what would be known as Ilithia. The twin mountain spirits are among a large mountain range north of the Ilithia and Ymetrica, the two highest peaks for which the mountain range is named after are infact volcanoes. 

As the realm becomes ravaged over years of conflict, Hasets own inner rage grows and her own Balance within begins to be lost, the goddess becomes reclusive. 

Over time Haset earned the trust of the animals, but even then, she felt an emptiness inside, she had nothing or no one like herself. Searching over the course of years she travelled the lands, no where she found what she seeked. Seeking companionship as she travelled the realm, she began communicating with the mountain spirits of what would become known as Ymetrica of the Lumineth. As those relationships grew the mountain spirits knew they were bound, they however wanted to help Haset in her quest to find what she longed for. They made an offering of gemstone boulders; this act of kindness would allow Haset to craft her own companions that could travel with her. Haset took boulders from the mountain, in wanting a part of herself to be in her creation she also took beams of light from herself and two of her ribs. Over the course of days Haset crafted a stunning light infused gemstone bovine statue, an identical copy to her own bovine form. Pleased with it she then sings an enchanting prayer that turns the statue into what would come to be known as the Ymetrican Longhorn. 

Haset’s creations brought her much joy, they proved in many ways to be what she had yearned for, companionship. Together they travelled the mountains and the other numerous landscapes, over many years Haset was happy, however eventually she felt a hole form as if it were a part of herself that was lost. 

THE JOINING OF LIGHT & SHADOW 

Having travelled all what would become known as the Ten Paradises, Haset set it in her mind that she needed to search outside of Hysh itself, she felt a pull to the Realm’s Edge and beyond. She found herself between Hysh and Ulgu, this pocket realm inside the void, simply named Discipline, where light and shadow danced in harmony, in this place she felt home more than anywhere other than Hysh.  Purple mixed with blue and black mists crawled around her, orbs of light and shadow pulsed about seemingly leading Haset to a destination, where too she did not know. What seemed like days passed, the Goddess even in her brightest and purest form of light could not see beyond what the shadows would allow, but eventually thousands of light and shadow orbs illuminated what was a giant field and a figure in front of her.  Hesitant she did not go further but the orbs about her began to push her forward, even as she resisted. A smooth and alluring masculine voice let out, “Do not force her, she is not a captive”,  She is my twin and equal here” the shadowed figure steps forward. The confused Goddess asks questions but answers are not found, all that is known is that her twin found of Hasets existence by chance. All that is known for certain is that he had waited in this pocket realm for here their journey of coexistence would begin. One last question remained, “What is your name?” Haset asked and in reply the shadowy figure responded, “Hashut”. 

Over the course of two centuries Hashut showed Haset the secret to controlling the Shadows and she him the Light. After these trials and lessons came to pass both Gods returned to their native realms, however with a pact between them and a bond that burns inside them both. For as one Wanes the other Waxes, a cycle of balance and power. 

War of Light & Tyranny 

The Age of Myth 

During the Age of Myth when the Lumineth Civilization was flourishing the cycle of balance between Haset Mnevus 

The Age of Chaos 

The Age of Sigmar   

Notes: 

•  Sameer = South Wind, Wind 

•  Kaibab = On the Mountain 

•  Atchafalaya = Long River 

• Mapiya = Sky, Above Earth 

*Haset:*  

I had the thought of Haset being a Primordial God of an Inbetween Realm Between Hysh and Ulgu, which would explain why balance is so important to her. It will also explain how she is able to enter both realms of Hysh & Ulgu (unlike Teclis, Tyrion). No one except her High Priestesses know her true forms as she appears as many different things (in battle however she is always in her second true form, no one however knows it). She was once captured by a Slaaneshi host lead by a Keeper of Secrets, they thought Haset knew where Slaanesh was and tortured her, even carving in demonic cuts into her to continue the pain even when no one was around. Eventually she escaped (possibly influencing her choice to create the Hathorians) and at the battle of The Twin Spirit Peaks during the Bloodiest days of the Spirefall met in battle with her Hathorians the same Slaaneshi host that captured her. In the midst if battle Haset overcomes the Keeper of Secrets and takes its weapon as her own (by preforming a ritual) to mock Slaanesh and her demons. 

*On how Haset could have formed the Hathorians😘 

Long before the Age of Myth Haset created the Ymetrican Longhorn in the shape of one of her true forms. Seeing them she saw the qualities they possessed (much of which the Lumineth also see & why they hold them in such high regard) and took half of the herd and led them to a spring that bubbled forth. Taking a giant chalice Haset filled it with the water and also added her own milk empowered with parts of herself. Upon drinking this liquid, the herd around the goddess were imbued with her wisdom, power and apart of her soul. In time she would reform them to resemble her bovine-humanoid form.  Also may have been formed equal measure to battle against Slaanesh herself and her hordes 

HasetandGuardians.jpg.439b9294f056810f666771805376c136.jpg

Edited by Sinarai
clarification on a misplaced paragraph or two
  • Like 4
  • LOVE IT! 5

On 11/21/2020 at 5:32 AM, Howdyhedberg said:

Here is my"converted" high sentinel

I have it an extra pauldron and a Dawnrider sword. I thought that I perhaps could use it as a custom hero in the future.

I'm sorry that I don't paint faces professionally, but it looks alright when you play!

IMG_20201121_112548_596.jpg

Love this!

• Like 2

Well, I'll be honest, this month has really been a recharge month, I haven't done much of any painting. A lot of projects back to back and starting 3 large & detailed projects ontop of that... just needed a break

With that said, I did do a first mock fit of the floating Island I am/was planning to use for my Spirit of the Mountain's base. The Island I love (still WIP) but I'm starting to worry if its too much and maybe it'd be better off as an objective marker (I am planning to make themed markers anyway)?

What are people's thoughts on said Island and it being apart of the base or as a marker? On the base itself I am planning a large river running under the island, much like my Avalenor has which will tie in the island more. Does it steal the show?

"That sacred Island, home to both an Alarith Temple and a Wind Temple, shadowed the giant river below that fed the river valley in Hysh. However, it wasn't the Island that drew my eyes, it was her, the Spirit of the Mountain. Towering above even that island, her green and yellow armor danced in the Hyshian light, her mace pulsed with a green energy, even the eyes glowed. Truly I had never seen something of such beauty, craftsmanship and power" - Human Merchant, upon arriving in the Twin Peaks Valley in Hysh

20201129_130718.jpg

20201129_130752.jpg

20201129_130834.jpg

20201129_131309.jpg

20201129_131411.jpg

Edited by Sinarai
  • Like 4
  • LOVE IT! 1

Amazing! It's probably hard to say until you have finished the base. It's big, but then, so are the shoulder mountains, and it fits well with the model. These guys seem just to be the right type to bring a floating island with them. Lorewise the Spirits could be huge. 

It almost seems to nice for an object marker .... 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

hey everyone,

I've begun writing a story for the Lumineth, in particular for Ilithia during the Spirefall. Ilithia being my favorite Great Nation (thus far) I wanted to flesh out their history a little bit, and I thought it natural to start with the Spirefall and then move into more stories into Age of Sigmar iself and with the rise of Morathi. With GW focusing heavily on Ymertrica i thought itd be nice to hear from the other nations, even if in a non official capacity.

Its not much, just the first few pages, but i'd love any thoughts on it so far. I've been working on world building up my Ilithia region but this is the first story into it, and i'm newer to the writing of stories lol 

anyway, any feed back would be nice, im posting a google doc link, feel free to comment there or here or both :) i dont think you're able to edit, but if i somehow didn't turn that off *please do not edit anything* thank you!

looking forward to thoughts, whether bad or good, but i hope you enjoy the small amount i have thus far

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pAolsqbj-YSj4_V0nG9n6czh7pBnzrMz/view?usp=sharing

• Like 2

On 12/3/2020 at 7:19 AM, Lord of the Isle said:

Nice little snippet of writing with the human Merchant quotation too :) I love 'narrators' describing your people 'from the outside' sometimes favourably some less so

Thank you, I really love adding little lore blurbs like that into my posts when i can, i just love the immersion it offers