Azyr - incorrect points

Grimblaze

55 minutes ago, Grimblaze said:

Wasn’t sure who to contact for this or how  - points for the cities warden king and longbeards are wrong on Warscroll Builder. It has them as 100 but checking in the GHB2020 pitched profiles book they should both be 110.

No not really, there is an FaQ for All battletomes that came with and after the cities of sigmar.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/5lv2Q42hrIDrrqNi.pdf

and indeed did the warden king, Longbeards and Ironbreakers come down in points 

Yep, but the GHB pitched profiles has them at 110 and nothing in that FAQ about that change (only a point change for  Monstrous Arcanum, Dread Saurian - https://www.warhammer-community.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/YlH5dYMq3VCRtmgb.pdf).

So which is correct, the older Battletome FAQ or the GHB? and if the battletome, means the new update to Azyr was missing these changes 😡

1 hour ago, Grimblaze said:

Yep, but the GHB pitched profiles has them at 110 and nothing in that FAQ about that change (only a point change for  Monstrous Arcanum, Dread Saurian - https://www.warhammer-community.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/YlH5dYMq3VCRtmgb.pdf).

So which is correct, the older Battletome FAQ or the GHB? and if the battletome, means the new update to Azyr was missing these changes 😡

The correct points are, as @Skreech Verminking already said, in their respective FAQs. That was also the case last year.

3 hours ago, Grimblaze said:

Well, when it comes down to warscrolls rules or points, you always take the latest release.

In that matter of fact, it would be the Last faq I’ve send you since it has been released a few weeks later after the ghb

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Icegoat said:

I think they are slowly removing cities of sigmar as an army so would not be suprised if these were not updated 

May not sound like one, but this is an entirely honest question: Do you have some active agenda to scare people off the faction and/or the game? Are you a shareholder of one of GW's competitors? What do you have to gain in popping up in all those unrelated threads and repeating the same apocalyptic tales? It used to be annoying but now I'm genuinely curious. :D

• Like 6

Well I only collect one army and it's an army that has been forgotten about and not updated for 10 years even though it still the highest selling army in Aos. Most AOS stories contain  a human character a human city of sigmar seems to be where a lot of aos stories are set and yet in 5 years we have had one order human released and that was discontinued.  No matter what army you collect every single one has had a model released in aos. Apart from cities of sigmar.

But I'm hijacking this thread so I'll stop

Edited by Icegoat
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Icegoat said:

I think they are slowly removing cities of sigmar as an army so would not be suprised if these were not updated 

Again dude? Do you have to trash Cities every single time? If you dont like the faction thats fine but dont pour negativity and try to scare people off them every single time they are mentioned. 

• RuneBrush changed the title to Azyr - incorrect points

Man the Apps are starting to make me kind of angry. I absolutely can not understand how it can be so hard to update a few numbers in an app that it takes them weeks and weeks. This is a task for a day for a semi enthusiastic intern. Not to talk about the mess that is the 40k army builder - just COPY the damn thing from the AoS App and change some names and numbers. What is wrong with GW that they struggle so much with the absolutely basics of digital data? And that stuff is important, the App is the most important device for playing, at least for me. I have all my rules, numbers, lists, just everything in there. 

• Like 2