What would you like to see for 3rd edition?

I would like to see the ability to shoot into melee.  Any misses on the enemy, could have a chance to hit friendly troops.

I would like to be able to cast a spell multiple times.  Maybe some powerful ones could be restricted but the bread-and-butter spells could have multi-casting

My biggest wish is that instead of making a new faction, requiring new books and cards and everything else.... how about polishing the current armies.  I play Death and I love me some Death Rattle!  BUT... I would like to see a return of Skeletal Archers that were in earlier editions.  I'm sure there are other units that were lost to time in each faction that could be brought back.

Finally,  can we please not bring in units and then make them disappear?  I was thinking of trying to assemble a mercenary unit for the Gutstuffers.  Then, they disappear and are no longer valid.

Honestly, I have bought anything new from GW for a while due to my distaste for their pricing, but maybe a new edition could draw me back in.

Another thing I would like to see in the new edition is a change to the definition of "wholly within".

First, and most obviously, the term "wholly within" needs to be clarified in the core rules instead of buried in an FAQ.

Second, instead of requiring every part of every model to be in range, it should just require that every model in the unit is in range of the source. 

For most units this will be a marginal gain of an inch or two based on their base sizes, but this would have a significant impact on models with large bases like monsters or heavy cavalry. It is clunky and awkward to keep models on large bases wholly within range of some tiny support hero, especially if the range of the ability is only 6" or 9" and your model is on a 5"+ base. 

• Like 2

On 10/7/2020 at 9:34 AM, KEIKAN300 said:

I would like to see the ability to shoot into melee.  Any misses on the enemy, could have a chance to hit friendly troops.

You already can shoot into melee.

Its only when you are melee that there are restrictions to shooting (can only shoot at units within 3").