Azyr app = Discontent

JCar09

After I updated the app it kept crashing so I uninstalled and reinstalled. Worked but deleted my lists (oh well) AND ALL OF MY PURCHASED CONTENT! (Yes I have tried "restore purchases" multiple times.) Contacted customer support but it said there's up to a 15 day delay for email responses...

Any issues with the app, email gwapps@gwplc.com

The more people that do this, the easier it will be to get them to fix it. I suspect they only have one or two people working on the app along with other stuff, so the more emails they get, the easier it will be to show demand.

Also remember it needs to be constructive!!!!!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, MOMUS said:

Any issues with the app, uninstall it and end your subscription.

I would direct newer and older players to warscroll builder, it’s easier to use, updated with the new points and the army list format is much better. 

Not really an option if you have bought content (books) that you can only access through the app though

On 9/5/2020 at 8:18 AM, MOMUS said:

Any issues with the app, uninstall it and end your subscription.

I would direct newer and older players to warscroll builder, it’s easier to use, updated with the new points and the army list format is much better. 

Also can't save your lists to return and edit at later date. It's really nice to have a load of lists to test out combinations.

I emailed them at that address asking why they hadn't updated Azyr with the GHB points. It took three weeks for a reply, but I eventually got one and they told me everyone was working on the 40k app.

I'm organising a meeting engagements night for my gaming club and went to build some lists for the first time in ages. I discovered all my old lists had been deleted and you can't assign a general in their ME builder. So, after over a year of faithful support, I finally cancelled my subscription. Shame.

All I can say is keep emailing them to let them know the issues.

On another note, if you venture over to the GW jobs page there are some positions which look very much to do with app development. https://jobs.games-workshop.com/search-and-apply?_department=information-technology

6A87AE08-2017-4BD8-8A84-847F9A87CD34.jpeg.e13e35089cceb896395dd043fbfc0fdd.jpeg

I think this means they are aware of the issue and trying to fix it

• Like 2