Convince me that your alliance/faction is the best!

Ogor Underguts:  Spend your days eating and blowing stuff up and looking for more stuff to eat and blow up.  Often blowing stuff up first and eating it later.  Sometimes some of that stuff is still wriggling around after blowing it up.  That's fine.  Just clobber it till it stops wriggling.  Our most revered celebrities are all first class chefs.  Basically we follow a giant version of Guy Fieri with a bazooka.  We are the only faction that cares enough about the after battle party to drag a cooking pot the size of a small house to every occasion.   And no matter what your personal beliefs and politics are, we don't care.  We'll be your best friend until you run out of snacks.  And woe be unto  the party host that runs out of snacks.

Edited by Tibus367
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

OBR -- You get bone daddy. the entire line is unique while being cohesive. list diversity that includes hurling giant balls of flame skulls, kamikaze skelly boys, powerful magic, and quick assault cavalry. 

Storm cast-- criminally underestimated. The amount of times you'll delete a big model with a unit of evocators or long strikes is hilarious. 

Orruk war clans -- WWAAAAAAGH. but in all seriousness I  yell it everytime I make a play. it's just a fun fighting army. 

Nighthaunt-- the range is beautiful and ethereal. I've been painting them over the last year and I keep adding more units constantly. they're just awesome. Another army that id say is under rated. I love the deep strike and the surprising power 

• Like 2

Legions of Nagash: undead can be from any culture throughout the long history of the Mortal Realms. Also, Nagash can't be everywhere at all times, so willful undead just do what they want anyway when he isn't paying attention to them. That being said, Nagash seems to be pretty good about putting non-Nighthaunt in roles that are particularly suited to their desires and talents. If you're undead, he's not a terrible boss and just wants you to give him the credit he's due as the embodiment of that thing which gives you unlife. I think people chaff under Nagash because GW keeps shoving his supreme dominion in our faces every time he's mentioned, but his power is far from absolute and I don't think his plan of wiping intelligence from the realms is what he really wants at the end of the day. So join LoN, send Nagash an appreciation card, and let the good work begin.

Edited by JackThorne
  • Thanks 1

Are you the best and you damn well know it? Want to sling magic around with your basic foot soldiers? Wanna Take a lot of drugs taken straight from the magical light of your realms in order to pass your wizard registry test Or to make you even more annoying to hit? 

Do you just REALLY hate moonclan goblins and want to turn them into pin cushions from 30” out?

Then Lumineth is for you!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/5/2020 at 11:43 PM, Bayul said:

Legion of Grief:

- You can show everyone how filthy rich you are, because Legion of Grief has the most expensive rules per page money-wise. Only Defenders of Lethis can compete on this level of swag!
- Your army can stop being legal at tournaments as soon as Forbidden Powers leaves the webstore, so you feel a constant tingly excitement thinking about it. Then it vanishes suddenly and you become one of this mysterious Legion of Grief players of yore.

I'm playing a fyreslayers/KO mixed Lethisian Army and bought forbidden power only a month ago to get the two pages required from the book. I accept i am a ****** but i love me some mixed dwarves and the lack or ur-gold and aethergold bonuses from the respective mono factions makes me less killy and more fun to play against.

Can i just clarify if my army is still tournament legal or whether i should start a new thread to discuss?

Edited by Forehead
Missing word

Are you sick of people getting that promotion you deserve just because they are more pious than you? 

Or are you tired of being a poor farmer that's always being forced to risk your life fighting so that some lord can get all the glory? 

And most importantly, are you fed up with having to live down on the ground without any prospects of love? 

If the answer is yes to any or all of the above, then come up to the skies and join the mighty, the powerful, the Khaaaaradron Overloooords! 

We Duardin who have taken to the sky leave in a modern society where we trust in science, not silly religion... We live in a meritocracy where ANYONE can become anything, sure it might help if you are already rich and famous, but you have the chance to live the Kharadron dream! 

We have beautiful flying ships that will bring you riches and women (or men)! 

But you do not need to take it from me, just listen to the famous bards of Huff and Doback:

"Doback:
Nachos, lemon heads, my dad's boat, you
wont go down 'cause my di*k can float!

Huff:
We sail 'round the world and go port to port, everytime I ****** I produce a quart.

Doback:
Put on your life vest, let's drop anchor, there's a nice lady wh*re, I'd like to swank her.

Chorus:
(Boats 'n' Hoes, Boats 'n' Hoes, I gotta have me more boats 'n' hoes.) x2

Huff:
Deadliest catch, without the crabs, we're almost out of gas, call the Arabs!

Doback:
I'm a ****** Pirate my name is Jack Sparrow, take off my pants so you can see my flesh arrow.

Huff:
Make sure to wax, use your mom's Nair you'll be amazed when I ****** in your hair!

Doback:
Pull up the anchor cause we're leaving dry land, get below deck with a di*k in your hand!

Anchors away and shiver me timbers, we like to f**k ladies with our 8-inch limbers

Huff: Love me hookers who be a curvery, ain't no lemons and limes so contracted the scurvy

Doback: Drop the anchor give that ho a shout

Huff: Cuz I'm using my compass to find a nappy dugout

Chorus:
(Boats 'n' Hoes, Boats 'n' Hoes, I gotta have me more boats 'n' hoes.) x2"
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Admiralen said:

Are you sick of people getting that promotion you deserve just because they are more pious than you? 

Or are you tired of being a poor farmer that's always being forced to risk your life fighting so that some lord can get all the glory? 

And most importantly, are you fed up with having to live down on the ground without any prospects of love? 

If the answer is yes to any or all of the above, then come up to the skies and join the mighty, the powerful, the Khaaaaradron Overloooords! 

We Duardin who have taken to the sky leave in a modern society where we trust in science, not silly religion... We live in a meritocracy where ANYONE can become anything, sure it might help if you are already rich and famous, but you have the chance to live the Kharadron dream! 

We have beautiful flying ships that will bring you riches and women (or men)! 

But you do not need to take it from me, just listen to the famous bards of Huff and Doback:

"Doback:
Nachos, lemon heads, my dad's boat, you
wont go down 'cause my di*k can float!

Huff:
We sail 'round the world and go port to port, everytime I ****** I produce a quart.

Doback:
Put on your life vest, let's drop anchor, there's a nice lady wh*re, I'd like to swank her.

Chorus:
(Boats 'n' Hoes, Boats 'n' Hoes, I gotta have me more boats 'n' hoes.) x2

Huff:
Deadliest catch, without the crabs, we're almost out of gas, call the Arabs!

Doback:
I'm a ****** Pirate my name is Jack Sparrow, take off my pants so you can see my flesh arrow.

Huff:
Make sure to wax, use your mom's Nair you'll be amazed when I ****** in your hair!

Doback:
Pull up the anchor cause we're leaving dry land, get below deck with a di*k in your hand!

Anchors away and shiver me timbers, we like to f**k ladies with our 8-inch limbers

Huff: Love me hookers who be a curvery, ain't no lemons and limes so contracted the scurvy

Doback: Drop the anchor give that ho a shout

Huff: Cuz I'm using my compass to find a nappy dugout

Chorus:
(Boats 'n' Hoes, Boats 'n' Hoes, I gotta have me more boats 'n' hoes.) x2"

Such a great first post on this kid friendly forum 😂