Blessings of The Chaos Wyrm Upon You

Hello everyone. I'm an East Texas Player who has recently gotten into AOS.  I've mostly been a 40K player (Chaos Marines, working on a Mechanicus army now) Who dabbled  in Warhammer Fantasy towards the end of 8th.  I really got into the lore and the world of Warhammer Fantasy, and then they blew it up (those Maniacs!)

I'll admit I hated Age of Sigmar when it first came out.  I had just bought the 8th edition rulebook and now I'm supposed to learn these new rules and get into this new lore?  Forget it.  I first started taking another look when the Gaunt Summoner came out.  It was the Silver Tower game that made me decide to go all the way, and now I love AoS.

There's a bit of a story behind my username.  When I was collecting Chaos fantasy miniatures, I decided to come up with a back story for my Sorcerer Lord.  M'ygnal the Wyrm Blessed is a sorcerer who worships Chaos Undivided.  He believes that the chaos gods are parts of a super deity "The Great Chaos Wyrm"  Tzeentch is the Head, Khorne the talons, Nurgle the hide, Slaanesh the wings.  He's kinda nutty that way even among other chaos worshipers. :P

As you can probably guess, I'm a big fan of Chaos.  My favorite chaos Gods are Tzeentch and Slaanesh.  Khorne is alright, but I'm not a big fan of Nurgle.

I'm glad to join this community and look forward to interacting with all of you. 

8 hours ago, DeadlySarcasm said:

Welcome!

Love the story behind your username! Does M'ygnal have his own warband, or is it something you're working on?

Thank you.  I'm actually a pretty slow painter, mostly out of laziness more than anything, so I've got a warband that still needs painting.  I'm mostly planning a mostly mortal army primarily of Tzeentch and Slaanesh devotees and some daemons as summoning reinforcements.

Also, thank you to everyone else for the welcome.

Archived