Question regarding allying in units already avalible to me.

Jaxler

Question

So, I noticed hexwraiths got a discount in nighthaunt, but not in legions of nagash when reading through the general's handbook. Would allying them in from nighthaunt give me the discounted price, despite them already being avalible to me in my main army, but at a higher point cost?

1 answer to this question

18 hours ago, Jaxler said:

So, I noticed hexwraiths got a discount in nighthaunt, but not in legions of nagash when reading through the general's handbook. Would allying them in from nighthaunt give me the discounted price, despite them already being avalible to me in my main army, but at a higher point cost?

I think the 140 in case of the Legions of Nagash is an Error in the Book. My points are the folloging

1. Both Allegiances use the same Warscroll, and there was never a case where the same Warscroll was used in multiple factions.
  2. It's the only unit where it is the case (Arkhan the Black, Nagash and the Morghasts are in the Army of the Ossiarch Bonereapers as well and they have the same price their. The same we can say about Spirit Hosts, Tomb Banshees or Cairn Wraiths

This is basicly a case for the FAQ Team, to correct it with an Errata.

Second, Legions of Nagash is in a rare situation, that they can ally units that are in their own allegiance as well. The Problem is, if you ally them they can't use the Allegiance Abilities on them.