The Ogroid Myrmidon & Allegiance

Redbaron

Hello, I have a question relating to allegiance keywords I was hoping somebody helpful could assist with. I have a lot of Slaanesh and slaves to darkness stuff, so I can put it into an army under either the Hedonites or Slaves to Darkness allegiance. One of the models is the ogroid myrmidon, but as far as I can see, if I run a S2D allegiance he gains the Slaanesh keyword (through the allegiance ability Aura of Darkness, since he’s a Slaves to Darkness Hero) and if I run the army as a Hedonites force he Has to ally in, and cannot gain the Slannesh keyword - which freezes him out of certain abilities, such as Euphoric Killers (only affects Chaos Slaanesh models). It seems odd That as the army gets more Slaanesh-specific, he loses allegiance?

any advice on if I’m reading it wrong would be greatly appreciated!

16 minutes ago, Redbaron said:

One of the models is the ogroid myrmidon, but as far as I can see, if I run a S2D allegiance he gains the Slaanesh keyword (through the allegiance ability Aura of Darkness, since he’s a Slaves to Darkness Hero)

Problem is that he doesn`t have MARK OF CHAOS keyword and accompanying rules on warscroll (look how it`s worded on f.ex Chaos Warriors), so even in S2D he cannot have Slaanesh keword (or other gods for that matter).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Redbaron said:

He really is a bit of an odd man out, isn’t he? (Well, odd ogroid, but you know what I mean...)

Yeah, odd guys and gals of Warcry range that don`t get Mark of Chaos. Maybe someday GW will change it`s mind.