Mangler Squigs!

Ademo

Hey all! Just a quick straw-poll and after your experiences...

Mangler Squigs -  have you stacked 'em or split 'em (by this I mean basing them up individually)? Also for those who have split them, have you had any issues playing with them at GW stores or events? 

So - to highlight what I mean...

99810209010_ManglerSquigs360.jpg 

user posted image  

I find it completely acceptable to split them and make 2. They still look good that way. Can't see anyone complaining about that. At least you're not using pingpong balls withe eyes drawn on. 

I have 2 (both stacked), but only because I bought 1 box and after complaining about the dreadful cast, they sent another one free. They still end up flopping over under thier own weight though after a couple of weeks :(

• 4 years later...
37 minutes ago, Jimmy Bob Jones said:

Off topic and five years late but this is the best I can find, can I do a megaboss on mangler squig conversion? 

i don't see why not, the only  rule people have on conversion is that it on the right base of the unit your trying to represent.

17 hours ago, novakai said:

i don't see why not, the only  rule people have on conversion is that it on the right base of the unit your trying to represent.

Well I was thinking about doing a joint model, using a brute or a Morgok model as the 'boss and then giving it the attacks of a normal megaboss, and then attaching it to the top squiq. I'd then use it as an MK replacement for 1500 pointers

Would you be using the Maw Krusha warscroll?  If so, I think people will expect it to be on the big 160mm base, which the Mangler might be lost on - you'd probably need to do something to make it look good on there (bouncing off a rock or something?).  

If you're talking about a custom warscroll for casual games, go for your life!  Either way, I'm keen to see how the conversion turns out 👍

On 3/27/2021 at 8:19 AM, Jimmy Bob Jones said:

Off topic and five years late but this is the best I can find, can I do a megaboss on mangler squig conversion? 

Also FWIW, I think the mods prefer new threads over necros in general.