Both the tournaments I would normally play in are cancelled this year.  With the situation in America so dynamic and uncertain our gaming group has been trying to rebuild by playing games over Zoom (though if anyone has a video conferencing platform recommendation that can incorporate more than two cameras easily I’m all ears).  Our early tests have been successful and we’re slowly increasing the points on the table.   Next step is to try a match where two remote players are playing against each other and I am just hosting (i.e. moving the pieces and running the stream).

Early observation is that so far It is definitely biasing our new local “meta” towards Elite builds.  Should see a BoC 1K match next week but doubt we’ll scale that to 2K and it is hard for us to picture two Hordes competing in this set-up.  An obvious constraint is it only works for armies “onsite” so to speak.

The big question is whether we can run a mini-tournament/league with this set-up or is it more amenable to say Individual Escalation matches vs the host and intermittent remote vs matches as things permit?

5 hours ago, Beer & Pretzels Gamer said:

Could try that.  Ideal though would be something that would make it easier to switch from the God’s eye (top down) perspective to camera’s from a more traditional “player perspectives”

I think zoom allows you to switch between gallery view and single view with a shortkey. 
or maybe email miniwargaming and ask how they did it?