GHB 2020 Points - Digital vs. Physical Differences

Yeled

Apologies if this issue is known already and it's been widely discussed...

I was reading along to points changes in my physical GHB 2020 while listening to The Honest Wargammer Podcast's review. They were working off the digital copy, and as they went through each army list they kept skipping over points changes I thought were relevant in the book. For a while I thought they were glossing over things in the interest of time, but after they reported no points changes to Alarielle (a 60 point drop) and the Black Coach (a 40 point drop) and a few other units I got suspicious.

Are the points in the digital and physical versions of the GHB 2020 different? Did the physical version change a lot more than the digital? Or am I just imagining things? It seems to me that people with the digital copy are working off different numbers than the physical copy. Can anyone confirm?

16 minutes ago, Yeled said:

Apologies if this issue is known already and it's been widely discussed...

I was reading along to points changes in my physical GHB 2020 while listening to The Honest Wargammer Podcast's review. They were working off the digital copy, and as they went through each army list they kept skipping over points changes I thought were relevant in the book. For a while I thought they were glossing over things in the interest of time, but after they reported no points changes to Alarielle (a 60 point drop) and the Black Coach (a 40 point drop) and a few other units I got suspicious.

Are the points in the digital and physical versions of the GHB 2020 different? Did the physical version change a lot more than the digital? Or am I just imagining things? It seems to me that people with the digital copy are working off different numbers than the physical copy. Can anyone confirm?

It should be the same numbers.

the only difference is that the digital version, comes in 1Booklet, instead of the two you get for the physical copy.

I agree they should be the same. But are they? All I know is that what I was hearing reported was different from what I was reading. Maybe I'm wrong and they were just ignoring things they thought irrelevant, but it really seemed they were missing things.

Anyone have the digital copy and want to compare numbers?

7 minutes ago, Yeled said:

I agree they should be the same. But are they? All I know is that what I was hearing reported was different from what I was reading. Maybe I'm wrong and they were just ignoring things they thought irrelevant, but it really seemed they were missing things.

Anyone have the digital copy and want to compare numbers?

Sure. You could send me the contents page and I will check it with my digiuversion. Though I expect they‘re the same.

1 hour ago, Yeled said:

but after they reported no points changes to Alarielle (a 60 point drop) and the Black Coach (a 40 point drop) and a few other units I got suspicious.

I think you might be confusing drops which happened previously (like, in the December 2019 FAQ) with changes in the GHB20200. Alarielle notably went down with the former but was unchanged in the latter

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Marcvs said:

I think you might be confusing drops which happened previously (like, in the December 2019 FAQ) with changes in the GHB20200. Alarielle notably went down with the former but was unchanged in the latter

Yup,  this is it.