Points already updated on warscroll builder

Bululu

The warscroll builder is updated to reflect the point adjustments done in GHB20 so people dont have to sit and do lists with pen and paper. That makes perfect sense to me. Im guessing it will be updated once the FAQ is out too.

Edited by Kasper

Of course, and again of course it will be updated. I was sugesting in a bit subtle way that maybe the FAQ is not as inminent as we think. Because if it was going to be released in a couple of days then why not wait and post the points and the  FAQ altogether. I wasnt telling that the warscroll builder is not useful or that it wont be updated. I use it alot.

It doesn't seem like the available factions are correct (under Death; I haven't checked the other GAs).  For example– Selecting "Grand Host of Nagash" as the allegiance, should unlock the factions Legions of Nagash, Flesh-eater Courts, and Nighthaunt (the latter two are allies), but it only unlocks Legions of Nagash and Flesh-eater Courts.

Edit:  It's fixed now!  Thanks!

Edited by Rob Hawkins