OBR baleful Blade vs Marathi

WillofNagash

Question

3 answers to this question

11 hours ago, Boar said:

As per latest errata, she can only suffer only 3 wounds per turn. They changed the wording like below so it doesn`t use "negating wounds" anymore. I assume that`s what is interesting you with this rule.

‘Any additional wounds and/or mortal wounds allocated to her in the same turn are ignored and have no effect.’

It seems like it would ignore the wounds, and that would be different than negating is what you are saying.

here is the wording from the item: . Do not make save rolls for attacks made with that weapon, and wounds inflicted by that weapon cannot be negated when they are allocated to a model (the wounds can be healed later in the battle).

5 hours ago, WillofNagash said:

It seems like it would ignore the wounds, and that would be different than negating is what you are saying.

here is the wording from the item: . Do not make save rolls for attacks made with that weapon, and wounds inflicted by that weapon cannot be negated when they are allocated to a model (the wounds can be healed later in the battle).

Yeah, sorry perhaps I wasn`t as clear as I could. So against Morathi she cannot save, cannot use any after save ability, but still can only suffer 3 wounds per turn as Baleful Blade ignores different rule than is (erratad) present onto Morathi warscroll.