A Journey into Shadow Aelves

Melcavuk

With the coming of the Anvil of Apothesis I felt it was a good chance to explore the concept of shadow aelves, and the idea of doing one character in multiple incarnations in their lifespan.

So here's the "mirror double" shadow duplicate of the onfoot version in progress, and then the same hero on the steed.

IMG_2029.JPG

IMG_2030.JPG

IMG_2027.JPG

IMG_2028.JPG

• Like 6
  • LOVE IT! 1

Adding to my Shadow Aelves with my first Kheitani Shadowdrinker. Their numbers are drawn from Magisters who consumed their own shadows in pursuit of arcane power, in doing so their forms always eventually shift to mirror their damaged psyche

IMG_2157.JPG

IMG_2164.JPG

IMG_2167.JPG

• Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 2

52 minutes ago, Melcavuk said:

Adding to my Shadow Aelves with my first Kheitani Shadowdrinker. Their numbers are drawn from Magisters who consumed their own shadows in pursuit of arcane power, in doing so their forms always eventually shift to mirror their damaged psyche

IMG_2157.JPG

IMG_2164.JPG

IMG_2167.JPG

As much as this thread seems to be filled with awesomeness I just have one question: whatever happened to your undead fyreslayers? Other than that I’m following this.

On 7/11/2020 at 9:05 AM, Melcavuk said:

With the coming of the Anvil of Apothesis I felt it was a good chance to explore the concept of shadow aelves, and the idea of doing one character in multiple incarnations in their lifespan.

So here's the "mirror double" shadow duplicate of the onfoot version in progress, and then the same hero on the steed.

IMG_2029.JPG

IMG_2030.JPG

IMG_2027.JPG

IMG_2028.JPG

Wonderful!! 

Where do bits come from for on foot warrior bodies, mounted cloak, weapons? 

Edited by Kramig
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Kramig said:

Wonderful!! 

Where do bits come from for on foot warrior bodies, mounted cloak, weapons? 

The on foot version are mostly made from the Swift Twins for Bloodbowl from Forgeworld. The weapons and mounted cloak both come from the Light of Eltharion

On 7/20/2020 at 2:32 PM, TheR00zle said:

As much as this thread seems to be filled with awesomeness I just have one question: whatever happened to your undead fyreslayers? Other than that I’m following this.

Much with many of my projects, the live on a shelf until the inspiration hits to continue them.

And now:
One painted and based Kheitani and then a comparison of the two Urhani noble variants alongside her.IMG_2180.JPG.a65d409c25b1b4632be5e1af4288966b.JPGIMG_2187.JPG.46599cfa281b87c5c6b53248e5a697b3.JPG

And their AnimosityII Trailer:

• Like 2