Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rʌvɘŋ

Hello everyone i am new to this Forum

Hello everyone,,

I am a long time 40k player and my local gaming group has been nagging me to join in some AoS fun.  With the new Morathi and Musali models they have won me over. 

We are starting a tale of 4 warlord next month so I will slowly be introduced into the game over a few months.  I will probably have some dumb questions and some 40k confusions but I am looking to get some pretty snake ladies on the field and throw some dice..

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Rʌvɘŋ said:

Hello everyone,,

I am a long time 40k player and my local gaming group has been nagging me to join in some AoS fun.  With the new Morathi and Musali models they have won me over Mobdro Lucky Patcher Kodi

We are starting a tale of 4 warlord next month so I will slowly be introduced into the game over a few months.  I will probably have some dumb questions and some 40k confusions but I am looking to get some pretty snake ladies on the field and throw some dice..

Any Updates.

Posted (edited)

Hi! 

Frustratingly it hasn't come out yet, but the models of a DoK Underworlds warband have been shown.

Underworlds warbands are a good way to get a leader (I don't think you can buy the Hag Queen separately otherwise) get afew models and try out paint schemes, and then have some alternate models in a unit (freeing up models for shenenigans).

10161e29.jpg

Edited by zilberfrid

21 hours ago, Rʌvɘŋ said:

Oh nice!

There is a tale of X warlords thread here. In which we challenge ourselves to finish an single army (at your own pace). Would love to see your progress there. 

And yes the snake ladies look amazing!