Orruk warclans World of Warcraft theme

Bululu

• 5 months later...

Long time no see, here is the last of the leaders, Durotan, wich will take the role of a champion of a goregruntas unit all conversed from mourfangs and ogors (in his case again from a  tyran t), next will be the 4 other goregruntas 2 will go with durotan and another 2 with orgrim

dur1.jpeg.1bd345fbc0b3971f72bc7f8da94b24b8.jpegdur4.jpeg.3375746c936dc7d401b3f8d44d30584b.jpegdur3.jpeg.1e67833c3c9c2b5d7f73772200adea5d.jpegdur2.jpeg.f5d91c3a34d257cdabbd8b5fbc403381.jpeg

• Like 5
  • LOVE IT! 3

• 3 weeks later...

Oh my goodness, this is amazing! You aren't the only Horde/Warhammer project I have seen, but my goodness your work is gorgeous!

The idea of doing Warcraft themed armies has been on my mind since Warhammer Fantasy and with several recent and amazing projects I feel like I gotta do SOMETHING....

Thank you for sharing and can't wait to see more! 

• Like 1

On 2/12/2021 at 1:02 AM, flamingwalnut said:

Oh my goodness, this is amazing! You aren't the only Horde/Warhammer project I have seen, but my goodness your work is gorgeous!

The idea of doing Warcraft themed armies has been on my mind since Warhammer Fantasy and with several recent and amazing projects I feel like I gotta do SOMETHING....

Thank you for sharing and can't wait to see more! 

thanks a lot! next on the line are the 4 gore gruntas that go with durotan and orgrimn. After that an infernal for guldan (rogue idol) and then a unit of 10 brutes (the 2 big sword will be kind of blademaster)

• LOVE IT! 1

On 2/12/2021 at 4:41 AM, Beer & Pretzels Gamer said:

Agree that this is amazing work!  

Downside is before I saw this thread I was very happy with my Ironjawz.  Now... not so much.

Great stuff!

Thx :) but worry not, ironjawz models are great as they are!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/5/2021 at 7:29 AM, flamingwalnut said:

YESSSS~! So happy you have posted again, this looks so amazing! Can't wait to see it all gathered together, this has been an absolute BEAST of a project! 

Wow mate, so much positive energy! Im glad you liked it! yeah when the ard boyz are done ill make a full family picture, thanks for the support u made my day jajaja

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...