Orruk warclans World of Warcraft theme

Bululu

Hi i love the orruk models, specially ironjawz, and i love world of warcraft orcs, so i wanted to get an iron horde theme with some excepcions with other orcs characters from the classic wow, etc. So i decided to call up a couple of friends and try making some special army for me. Models where converted by theblacktempleminiatures and painted by belselch_medina we are from Gran Canaria where we have a very little but very dedicated group of AOS. As im liking the results a lot, i would like to share them with you guys, and i will be posting updates every now and then with the new things get going. Thanks!

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

And now the remaining 5 gore gruntas of kargath unit, they are all from the shattered hand clan so they do have bladefists on them we used same skin pattern as on kargath for getting some coherency on unit colors

shat5.jpg.77cb86bbd0253baa3f83792a594304a7.jpgshat4.jpg.1947b134a9f1cae63e476af68ba05732.jpgshat2.jpg.d4e1d3e8209f8c6b9ef0f4524cc13ba8.jpgshat3.jpg.ba21cd196cb2c88f67a2aa1397d6a211.jpgshat1.jpg.a5c548e699533490306ea08799cb5e18.jpg

• Like 5
  • LOVE IT! 3

2 minutes ago, Icegoat said:

This is good stuff the mawkrusha is a great concept 

Thanks mate, im glad you liked it, it looks better on site, on the photo it gets little difference between the black scales and the metal parts, but in "person" it gets way better

1 hour ago, cyrus said:

WOW ! well done !

It is really inspired !

Guldan (from weirdnon shaman miniature) is awesome

I like very much also Dal Rend (from warchanter miniature) . can I ask you how did you convert it ?

WaaaghCraft ! 

He made it with greenstuff and some other bits from orruks you can always ask him more on his instagram there is a link on the first post. Yeah it started from warchanter. Thanks a lot!

IMG_20200710_105310_202.jpg

IMG_20200710_105301_849.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

On 7/10/2020 at 5:55 AM, JackStreicher said:

How did you paint the bleach Blackrock Skin?

Im sorry mate, he doesnt remember exactly, he usually uses vallejo paints and he did a couple of washes with diferent tones until he found what he wanted. Im sorry i cant help more

• 3 weeks later...