The Anvil of Apotheosis - Post your creation

3 hours ago, SpectralHunter said:

Question while using anvil can I give abilities that the base unit already has example the summon lightning for my custom shaggoth.

Technically, the tool is just that, you can't take keywords like Marines, nor give them unique abilities from your faction. The next White Dwarf introduce more customizations for Ossiarc Bonereapers and FEC, so there is a possibility that we could see an expansion of the Anvil.

But, if you feel that your character needs an exclusive ability, remember that this tool is focused for narrative games. You could just talk with your oponent and agree to use or change some abilities. 

This was a creation of me. My Melusai Queen (sadly she can't get the Melusai Keyword at the moment).

ACtC-3dHdFXU8Dl0ROC4VXMPWWT-Ts6HVSOBd55H

She is a little nearsighted because the best thing for a "Turn into cristal" Attack was the Breathattack.

With the model that still wants to see color.

ACtC-3eoxkJSS6HQ0YPkZVMjdGn0MwpbQBcrk-JA

And yeah, her entire back is filled with Greenstuff.

ACtC-3fY2obCI2OFU73eMUO7bhXKlnRWlyGuQL0I

Edited by EMMachine
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, EMMachine said:

This was a creation of me. My Melusai Queen (sadly she can't get the Melusai Keyword at the moment).

There's an FAQ (or something) somewhere that does state with opponents permission you're totally free to add any missing keywords like marine or melusai (I mean the entire AoA requires opponents permission so it makes sense)

• Like 1

On 2/16/2021 at 1:54 AM, Beliman said:

Technically, the tool is just that, you can't take keywords like Marines, nor give them unique abilities from your faction. The next White Dwarf introduce more customizations for Ossiarc Bonereapers and FEC, so there is a possibility that we could see an expansion of the Anvil.

But, if you feel that your character needs an exclusive ability, remember that this tool is focused for narrative games. You could just talk with your oponent and agree to use or change some abilities. 

They FAQ it saying if it is missing a Keyword that it normally could get you can add it to the rule for AoA

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Beliman said:

The new Anvil for FECs and Ossiarcs has a lot more going on!! It's alot better than what we already have with GHB2020 and a lot of interesting things that helps to "flesh out" new undead characters.

I really hope to see more expansions for this tool.

Any changes to the Destiny Points x10 = matched play points?

19 hours ago, Joseph Mackay said:

Any changes to the Destiny Points x10 = matched play points?

Nop. Still the same.

All changes are about keyword, new enhancements, upgrades, abilities, weapons, etc...  and polishing the existing ones: ethereal can't be taken by heroes with 3+ or better saves, mortals on wound rolls unless they are made by attack from ghosts, etc...).

Edited by Beliman

• 3 months later...

Hello everyone! I am making a few characters for a cool narrative based thing, maybe even for roleplay campaigns on the tabletop. Custom of course, first up is Arga. A Conquerer at 40 points spent, so 400 points to use in any battle. I will post her choices from the anvil and their point cost as to show that nothing is out of place! 

Ogor -7 points

Grandhammer -2 points.

Commander: Lead the Attack.

Character Enhancement Abilities:

Mighty Weapon x3 -6 points.

Ferocity x3 -6 points.

Weapon Master x2 -4 points.

Superior Speed x2 -4 points.

Regenerate -3 Points.

Decapitating Strike -4 points.

Zealot -4 points. 

arga.pdf

• Like 1

This is Resaria von Marenus, the matriarch if you would of this faction. Imperia Serpentis, I liked the idea of a vampire faction that is far more open. They focus solely on fighting Chaos, and will accept anyone willing to fight them so long as they understand who is in charge and that they continue to improve their martial prowess. Not necessarily good guys, but a more inclusive death faction. Arga was originally a mercenary who ended up being one of the main commanders lore wise! She is 400 points.

Anyhow, allow me to put a point breakdown on stuff in which I chose.

Vampire -4 points.

Greatsword -2 points. 

Mage: Curse of Damnation spell.

Mount -8 points.

Vicious Charge -1 point.

Savage Frenzy -1 point.

Savage Ferocity x2 -2 points.

Savage Strength -1 point.

Superior Speed x2 -4 points.

Superior Vitality x3 -3 points.

Sharpened Edge -2 points.

Frenzy -3 points.

Regenerate -3 points.

Extra Armour x2 -4 points.

Ferocity -2 points.

resaria-von-marenus.pdf

The third of the four characters I am making is Anima von Marenus. Second of that bloodline, she is a foot commander similar to Arga, but also different in how she fights. As per usual I will perform a breakdown of points spent, and I won't bore you with the custom lore stuff as that's mostly present on the custom warscrolls as is. She is also 400 points, and NOT a Wizard Vampire.

Vampire -4 points.

Scythe -1 point.

Mighty Weapon x3 -6 points.

Sharpened Edge -2 points.

Frenzy -3 points.

Extra Armour x2 -4 points.

Weapon Master -2 points.

Superior Strength -2 points.

Ferocity x2 -4 points. 

Regenerate -3 points.

Decapitating Strike -4 points.

Superior Speed -2 points.

Superior Vitality x3 -3 points.

anima-von-marenus.pdf

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I feel like my Chaos Galleon is pretty reasonable, fairly restrained, something that wouldn't be too contentious in Matched Play.

So let's take the idea and turn up to 11.

I present to you the ridiculous Everchosen's Dreadship, Archaon himself aboard his mighty flagship. I don't know if I'd actually use this but would be a fun modelling project. 750 points.

everchosen dreadship.png

Edited by Orsino
  • LOVE IT! 1

On 8/22/2021 at 3:42 PM, Orsino said:

I feel like my Chaos Galleon is pretty reasonable, fairly restrained, something that wouldn't be too contentious in Matched Play.

So let's take the idea and turn up to 11.

I present to you the ridiculous Everchosen's Dreadship, Archaon himself aboard his mighty flagship. I don't know if I'd actually use this but would be a fun modelling project. 750 points.

everchosen dreadship.png

This looks like a really fun warscroll and honestly? Even with it being turned up to 11 it doesn't look horrible to play against for its points. I'd definitely love to see any models for this or the chaos galleon should you ever make them. You could make a really cool narrative mission where some opponents have to try and take down this flagship or some such as it sails toward a battle.

On 8/26/2021 at 9:14 AM, Lightbox said:

This looks like a really fun warscroll and honestly? Even with it being turned up to 11 it doesn't look horrible to play against for its points. I'd definitely love to see any models for this or the chaos galleon should you ever make them. You could make a really cool narrative mission where some opponents have to try and take down this flagship or some such as it sails toward a battle.

Thanks, I'm working on the pirate infantry (marauders) first but will definitely post pics when I make the ship.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Decided to make my Divinity Original Sin 2 character that I play with some friends as a model for my vindenspite Aelf army (since 2 of those friends I also play AoS against!) Wanted to give her a really aggressive beserker-esque feel to represent how I play her along with her wonderful Incarnate Champion who I lovingly nickname Big Jim when we play DOS. Ended up being quite high in points but at least seems to have the damage of two angry (albeit squishy) buddies causing chaos. Planning to use her in a Path to Glory campaign with some friends.

adalia-neverfall__002c-the-burning-pariah.jpg.9ff8b03fc839462cfa95e3d44aecedb2.jpg

EDIT: Altered, fixed and updated her warscroll, replaced old with new in this post

Edited by Lightbox
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

With the new Total War Warhammer 3 Ogre Kingdoms, I wanted to writte new Warscrolls for our fellow old friends with Anvil of Apotheosis. They are all overcosted and it's a bit dificult to play with them without a narrative mentality (and maybe some house-rules), but I hope you like them:

Skragg_TheSlautherer.jpg.0c98baf3e3b27a1740a9391e28e88d3e.jpgGreasus_Goldtooth.jpg.68805d28c9c261fc1a03fc520018f7ab.jpgGolgfag.jpgBragg.jpg.cf924e8845bf864ac00341b60d519685.jpg

Edited by Beliman
  • Like 7

• 7 months later...

Put together a warscroll for an on-foot version of my slaves to darkness faction leader 'The Emberqueen'. She clocks in at 200 points in this incarnation and is designed to be used within our current Path to Glory campaign we're doing as the warband sent to ghur in her name are currently marshalling the resources to bring her into the battles! 

maeve-saphis__002c-the-emberqueen.jpg

• Like 2