Female Dwarf Head Bits

B.C.D.

Hello everybody.

I am looking for female dwarf head bits, that I could use to make some female dwarven warriors out of the existing GW kits. Are there any good out there? My search on the internet wasn't that fruitful so far. I am not looking for complete female dwarven models, just some suitable head bits or some sort of subsitute, which I could use on the regular GW miniature line :) Preferable with some sweet braid looking hair 🙂

Thank you very much in advance for your help. Cheers! 😀

• Like 1

14 hours ago, zilberfrid said:

I have not found dwarven female heads. One option would be to get the Frostgrave Soldiers 2 set, which has 40 female heads in it. That's cheaper per head than FW's female Stormcast or Escher heads, or Anvil's heads.

I'd maybe recommend Wizards 2 as well as or instead of Soldiers 2. The later has relatively little variety, I found that by the time I was onto the second batch of ten models it was basically repeated. Adding in the 20 odd heads from the wizard kit gave me a lot more options. Some of them would look ok for dwarves, some are probably a bit to slender, which would exacerbate the problem.

Thanks!

I looked it up, and they also have 40 heads in them, that's a nice amount!

There are two sprues with 20 heads for £15 compared to 4 sprues with 10 for 20, though with 8 bodies instead of 20.

Cheapest and most diverse head set (that also happens to have bodies, arms and lots of arms in it).

On my list for near future purchases.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, zilberfrid said:

Thanks!

I looked it up, and they also have 40 heads in them, that's a nice amount!

There are two sprues with 20 heads for £15 compared to 4 sprues with 10 for 20, though with 8 bodies instead of 20.

Cheapest and most diverse head set (that also happens to have bodies, arms and lots of arms in it).

On my list for near future purchases.

Excellent. Glad to be able to help!