Survey about Gitmob Grots.

DestructionFranz

Why shouldn't Destruction have an industrious faction? I think Gitmob, with all their war machines and contraptions would mix well with wolves and, uh, dire chicken grotbags, would be perfect. They're as much builders as would be possible for the destruction ethos

Edited by Pyrescribe
  • Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

• 6 months later...

Im still hoping on a savage style greenskins faction.
Put in all the spiderfangs and update the spider riders. Add the wolfriders and give them back some kind of pumpwagons and doomdivers/spearchuckas with some age of sigmar sauce. Oh and bring back some snotlings too. And while im at it let me be able to include bonesplitterz haha.

Edited by Iksdee
  • Like 1

After browsing around in the rumours thread i think any new Gitmob units will be joining Gordrakk in a Great Waaagh! style faction.
Maybe joined by orruk or gitmob chariots and warmachines. Many rumour engines hint to at least a chariot type model. If Gordrakk is attacking Excelsis this would make sense imo. I dont see Gitmob units joining the Gloomspite Gitz because they already have enough similar units and dont really need anything added to the faction at the moment. They also worship the sun and are more combat/war focussed.

Edited by Iksdee

What I want the new gitmob to be

• Snarlfang rider "light" cav, made of paper but have decent damage
  • Chariots pulled by snarlfangs, but all the war machines like spear chukkas are mounted on it, so it fits the concept of nomadic raiders with war machines
  • Armored "anvil" chariot, kitted out to ram into stuff and not much else
  • snotling pump wagons, I think the BB one was on 32mm bases, so more of those would be awesome.
  • "not grom" a fat named gitboss in a chariot
  • Doom diver that isn't a traditional shooting unit, instead it lets you set up a "Fanatic-like" model based on a die roll. 1-is slain, 2-3 within range and more than 9" from an enemy, 4-5 within 3" of an enemy unit in range, 6 deals a significant number of mortal wounds (more than he would've done in combat) 
  • Some kind of centerpiece, either a giant snarlfang, or some sort of massive "gun" platform

Ruleswise they should focus on fighting dirty, finesse, pack tactics, and hitting enemies when they're down. So stuff like

• Pack Tactics: Reroll hit rolls in melee for Gitmob units if there is another friendly unit within 3" of the target
  • Stab 'em while they're down: Reroll wound rolls for Gitmob <grot> units (but not their mounts) if that unit has already suffered any wounds this turn
  • Snarlfang Speed: Snarlfang units can pile in 6" and are eligible to pile in during the combat phase if they're within 6" of an enemy unit
  • Army(gitboss on snarlfang?) Command ability: The next time you pick a unit within range to fight, you may immediately make a pile-in move (but not fight) with another unit within range that is eligible to pile-in. That unit cannot pile-in when it is chosen to fight later in the turn.

Edited by Ganigumo
  • LOVE IT! 1

Really looking for just military hobgoblins in general. Underhanded, dirty tricks, making up for some of their size disparity with numbers and crude warmachines. Nomadic raiders with a tribe like civilization. More martial skill then say a night goblin, but obviously less then an ork. Pack tactics, and a play style of looking to set up unfair fights would be cool. Bonuses for outnumbering, or maybe charging/ flanking a unit that is already charged. Some ability to disengage from a fight, to wheel and hit into another one. Quick, but by no means speedy like Slaneesh or elves.

Would prefer to not focus on magic, as that is really Gloomspites territory.

I just want to play as goblins man. Let me be my favorite race with jagged armor xD.

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1