New White Dwarf

On the subscription page it says

Availability: Pre-order product that will ship on 02-Sep-2016

and

Released on Friday 2 September, the first issue comes with our most amazing cover mount ever, a special gift to you to celebrate the glorious return of monthly White Dwarf – and subscribers get their copies mailed early.

Since I live in Japan, I hope they have shipped mine already. I have a feeling though that it will probably arrive late.

No one picked up on it in the rumour thread so I will mention again here that a new white dwarf mini is coming ( not a freebie unfortunately) 

23 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Since I live in Japan, I hope they have shipped mine already. I have a feeling though that it will probably arrive late.

No one picked up on it in the rumour thread so I will mention again here that a new white dwarf mini is coming ( not a freebie unfortunately) 

Will be for AoS, so should be interesting to see the new non- Fyreslayer aesthetic. I wonder whether he will have a warscroll? From memory none of his other incarnations have had in game rules

On 8/24/2016 at 0:08 PM, mhsellwood said:

Will be for AoS, so should be interesting to see the new non- Fyreslayer aesthetic. I wonder whether he will have a warscroll? From memory none of his other incarnations have had in game rules

Nah, he's definitely had rules over the years. Generally it's been for the ones that haven't been so 'out there' though (So don't think there's rules for space white dwarf or vampire hunter white dwarf, etc). I believe the one being held up by Bugman and Gotrek as well as one of the earlier ones holding a Great Axe both had rules at some point (Likely printed in White Dwarf).

Archived