Lost Building with Warrior Chambers

Kaladreon

Hi everyone,

I love the lore behind the Sacrosanct Chambers and have been happily playing it for a while now. I recently picked up my Warrior Chambers from my parents’ attic and found myself wondering how they do in the current environment.

I know Liberators aren’t as good as Sequitors, but they are cheaper and seem like they are still good objective holders. Does anyone have any recent experience or thoughts on Warrior Chamber-centred armies?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Kaladreon

The only list i think is some what decent is centered around the skyborne slayers. The battalion fills the battleline and also delivers some oomph within 5". It is a gimmick though and savy opponents will screen and counter it relatively easily.

I also think that prosecutors with javelins are underrated as fire support and objective grabbers (they are also the only fast option in a pure warrior chamber list unless you consider Dracoths). Add to that a Lord Castellant, a Knight Heraldor and maybe a Relictor for teleports should give you a decent list in fun games, just don't expect to win GTs.