Nurgle help

Josh94

Never played AoS before but been messing around with the app and been reading up online for a while trying to see what armys I'd prefer and landed on nurgle. I love magic and tamurkhan looks dope so decided to build around him with caster support.

Figured I'd have sayl and chaos sorcerer lord babysit the warriors and have the other casters follow the big guy around buffing and healing him.

I'm not bothered about this list being crazy competitive but would this work or will it flop. I'm open to changes and any advice would be great.

pappa nurgle(1).pdf

Edited by Josh94

26 minutes ago, Jymmy said:

Im sad to inform you that Tamurkhan and the rest of models from his army were retired from the product line a few months ago (I was also thinking about making and army centered around him).  Such a shame...

That's pretty ******, hes an awesome looking model.

Do please remember that if you wanted them do drop a polite email to Forgeworld to tell them. If they get enough requests they might look at making a new casting etc... Of course sometimes this has no effect at all; but who knows if enough people show interest!

15 hours ago, Josh94 said:

Never played AoS before but been messing around with the app and been reading up online for a while trying to see what armys I'd prefer and landed on nurgle. I love magic and tamurkhan looks dope so decided to build around him with caster support.

Figured I'd have sayl and chaos sorcerer lord babysit the warriors and have the other casters follow the big guy around buffing and healing him.

I'm not bothered about this list being crazy competitive but would this work or will it flop. I'm open to changes and any advice would be great.

pappa nurgle(1).pdf 779.85 kB · 2 downloads

Unfortunatley your list is not legal, because Festus  and Feculya can only be taken as  allies  in TH list. They are named charactaers and therefore can't geht the TH keyword. For Tamurkhan, i will prox him with a putrid blightking on a magmadroth from the fyreslayers. I think this will be a great model a good substitute.

Btw i think the models of TH are great.

I am very glad  for everyone who thinks linke me. Praise  Papa Nurgle.