Bienvenu en Belgique ! Welcome to Belgium

Sombremine

Bonjour à tous les joueurs Belges d'AoS et bienvenu sur le Forum The Grand Alliance Community. 

I created this group session for all Belgian AoS players that are part of this great community. 

Please share your local event or Group events about AoS and let's show that Belgium too has a great community of players

For Sigmar, Only the Faithful !!! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hullow guys,

since I live in Antwerp, Belgium I guess it's sort of appropriate to drop a line here :-)

By way of introduction, I'm mostly interested in small size narrative play (eventually I should get to a playable warband, probably some sort of chaos variety) & perhaps Warhammer Quest. Big army, points based AOS is probably not for me. Anyway, if someone wants to organize a Path to Glory type event, I'm willing to help.

• 5 months later...

Greetings everyone ! 

I am not from Belgium, but I am from the south of the Netherlands. I have attended a few tournament naar Brugge and Antwerpen, and I have always really lives the ambiance at your tournament. There is always a really positieve vind!

I hope in the couture I will be attending some events, be it AoS, 40k or FoW.

Cheers!

I wouldn't mind getting together. Maybe we could organise an Als dat doe both out countries. Die most player in the south here, Belgium is closer then the top North anyway ;). 

I want to pain my army first though, but I am well underway! I have coated 30 crossbowmen, 10 handgunners and 25 spearmen yellow yesterday. So the yellow/blue scheme is half way!

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived