Hello, Chaos player coming from Dakka

Hi all, I’ve recently chosen to leave DakkaDakka as I have come to prefer AoS over 40k and AoS chatter there is largely lacking. I’m a chaos collector (and occasional player); my display cabinet houses Archaon, 9 Varanguard, 2 Gaunt Summoners, 3 new KoSs and 2 older ones, 4 Bloodthirsters and two LoCs (all of which include their respective special characters). Collection also includes the droves of minions (mortal and Daemonic), Daemon Primarchs and Daemon Princes.

I’m largely into list crafting, and while I don’t have to WAAC, I consider myself a player hungry to test myself in a game to see how good my list building is. I brought a dual Keeper list in my first HoS game, and have a Baleful Lord Khorne list as well as a Bloodbound Blood Warrior list designed to be in my opponent’s face from jump. I’m also not afraid to have a Gaunt Summoner go pal around with Bloodthirsters to give them an edge (oh hello, run and charge Baleful Lords sped up by Chronomatic Cogs).

So I’m here to talk shop, see what stuff is coming out, and largely kick ideas around about Chaos!

• Like 1

I think I had to make 5 posts (if I read that right) before I could add pics. I can create a gallery page and add some for sure!

Not everything is painted though. Most are still a work In progress. Archaon and his cronies are fairly new purchases and he’s only base coated and two Varanguard are painted (7 left!)

• Like 1