Can we get an RPG section please?

EccentricCircle

Hello

Now that the AoS Soulbound RPG is upon us, we're going to need to discuss it at great length on this forum.

Can we please get a dedicated RPG board in which to put threads about Soulbound, WFRP, and related games using other systems?

This doesn't fit clearly into any of the existing categories, particularly we wouldn't want ongoing campaign journals and threads on homebrew and rules customisation to end up in the general AoS discussions section.

I'd also like to avoid the situation where topics on the RPG just end up in narrative play. Sure RPGs are by their very nature narrative, however they are a completely different genre to narrative wargaming, and the sorts of topics we are likely to see coming out of Soulbound are definitely distinct from the sort we get related to narrative and open play games at present.

Many thanks!

• Like 7

After having read trough the pdf some more, I second this! A Soulbound section would be nice. So you can have one main general talk thread plus a whole lot more focused ones (like Character ideas, plot hooks, rule questions, homebrew etc.).

• 3 weeks later...

I've given this a nudge in the right direction. Though this is a call only admin can make. 

I should note that typically forums tend to add sections when they see demand for it. Demand being when legitimate threads on a specific topic start to bulk out other generalist areas; creating a need to add a section. Adding sections before that happens is sometimes avoided simply because its not felt that there will be "enough" content to keep it alive. That said I'm fairly  confident the RPG would generate content and interest and activity. 

• Like 1