Any good resources cataloging miniatures from late WHFB era that either didn't make it to AOS or got removed since?

I've found solegends to be a fantastic resource for identifying and researching older miniatures, but I'm looking for a resource that can fill a similar role for the late WHFB era. Solegend's citadel catalogs only go through 2010 or so. Do any of you know of any sites that have comprehensive lists of all the kits that were released from 2010 through the end of WHFB? Even single faction lists would be very helpful.

I've never found anything similar to SOLegends, so would be very interested to hear if there is. Everything from the 90s through to the collector's guide era seems pretty well documented, but after every thing started being online rather than in print catalogues it gets a lot more sketchy. The lexicanum wikis have some webstore pictures for the different factions, but I don't think its a complete catalogue. I've found for past collection projects that asking people on one of the old faction forums was the best way to get a list for that era. I got the folks at warhammer empire to basically list every citadel wizard ever, which was unbelievably helpful for my Colours of Magic project for example. Trouble is that not all of those forums are nearly as active these days.