Khainite Shadowstalkers

Kaleun

27 minutes ago, Kaleun said:

@Kramer The text says that executioners might have a place in an shadow kin army?

Not explicitly. But it does say they worship Khaine* and their organisation and affiliations are unknown. As are the reasons they fight for the Darkling Covens. 

Just a narritive hook to be later used by GW i'm sure. But a hook that could be used with the Shadowstalkers. So I would put it the otherway around. It could be that the shadowstalkers are part of the executioners cult. But who knows. Just found it interesting and vaguely related. 

It's from the Cities of Sigmar book btw. 

*So he is worshiped outside of Morathi's cult. so the Shadowstalkers don't NEED to be in Morathi's camp. could be, dont have to. 

w8H_7i_Ei_5WAy_5.jpg.1d933a6ddda9848f1fa63a75b2dd026a.jpg

(source: https://www.warhammer-community.com/2020/05/15/mysteries-of-the-mortal-realmsgw-homepage-post-1/)

Perhaps the greatest question of all: where is the god of shadows? A hero of the Age of Myth, a key member of Sigmar’s holy pantheon, Malerion has vanished, seemingly without a trace! Turns out, it’s all a lie! Within the mists of darkest Ulgu, your brave reporter discovered a terrible secret – there might not even be a Male–

Editor’s Note: Tragically, this is Eckhardt Tresca’s last work. In a mysterious twist that he would have appreciated, he was found in his locked office in the Azyrheim Cryer building, with no blood to be found despite several wounds. The Order of Azyr investigated and decided there was no foul play. We present his final story (almost) in full as testament to his lifetime of service.

mysterious times ahead.

On 5/15/2020 at 3:39 PM, Kaleun said:

mysterious times ahead.

Yes. I heard some people now thinking that Malerion does not exist which is nonsense. However maybe GW added a twist: if malerion enters the realm of shadows he is malerion, if he enters the realm of light he is Tyrion?

Imo the text is just a hint at the secretive nature of the shadow aelves and their assassins. ^^

On 5/17/2020 at 9:57 AM, JackStreicher said:

Yes. I heard some people now thinking that Malerion does not exist which is nonsense. However maybe GW added a twist: if malerion enters the realm of shadows he is malerion, if he enters the realm of light he is Tyrion?

Imo the text is just a hint at the secretive nature of the shadow aelves and their assassins. ^^

argh! The pain in the heart... By the blood god I hope not. Malerion will be a beast of trickery and disguise.

• Like 1