Great to be here

Charsiupao

I joined yesterday, mainly seeking clarification for Warcry rules - the global shutdown has resulted in my son and I picking up both Warcry and Underworlds, and there's quite a bit of rules which we'll need to seek advice on as our local Warhammer stores are shut.

I started painting over 30 years ago during the Realm of Chaos era with cute little Keepers of Secrets and Bloodthirsters, but stopped after a year or so due to college. Never had a chance to get back into the hobby until last year when I tried to get both my kids interested in something which didn't involve a smart device, and they loved it. Younger son and I just love to paint, much to the frustration of the older son who really wants to play AoS. I'm slowly building a Tzeentch army (in between Warcry and Underworld warbands) so eventually he'll get his game. Really wanted to play Vampire Counts but as they're not that viable now Tzeentch will have to do for now. I'm pretty sure that if I'm still playing when Legion of Blood gets a "revamp" I'll switch over to a Coven Throne/Bloodseeker Palanquin without hesitation.