Returning after far too long

Isaac

Hello,

I hope everyone is well.

I'm returning to the hobby after about 15 years away with the hope of keeping my sanity during lock down.

I'm hoping to get some inspiration and pick up some painting tips, having always been more interested in the painting and modeling side. It's nothing to do with being rubbish at actually playing honest!

• Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 1

3 hours ago, Isaac said:

Hello,

I hope everyone is well.

I'm returning to the hobby after about 15 years away with the hope of keeping my sanity during lock down.

I'm hoping to get some inspiration and pick up some painting tips, having always been more interested in the painting and modeling side. It's nothing to do with being rubbish at actually playing honest!

Welcome back mate and welcome to the Mortal Realms!!

Thanks!

Currently I'm just working on a chaos champion, the old Crom model I think, I got before the lockdown hit. 

I've got my old fantasy Chaos army somewhere so will be looking to dust them off and get the new Slaves to Darkness start collecting box once shops reopen.

Edited by Isaac
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Isaac said:

Thanks!

Currently I'm just working on a chaos champion, the old Crom model I think, I got before the lockdown hit. 

I've got my old fantasy Chaos army somewhere so will be looking to dust them off and get the new Slaves to Darkness start collecting box once shops reopen.

Ah yeah the Slaves always looked cool but I am sadly not going to buy into them, as I have enough projects already going.