The Age of the Bristling Beard!

2 hours ago, Ravinsild said:

My 50 Dwarves and several other odds and ends (cannon bears, heroes, etc) come in 4 days!! Can’t wait. 

Also mildly tweaked the Doomseeker Fyreslayer in the AoS SoulBound game to be a regular old school Dwarf Slayer :) 

You order has been delayed, get back to you soon!

My mixed Duardin has progressed quite a bit, I think I have reached about 1k Kharadron, 500 Fyreslayer, and 500 regular ol' dwarfs (points of course). Basically each's SC plus a couple addons for the Kharadron (soon to be 1.5k). I think I might add either an 5x Berzerkers or a NAvigator, probably the navigators coz the Fyreslayers is smallest. no conversions yet, but I want to do some pretty heavy stuff for the FS, and maybe the Dispossessed as well.

Edited by Sttufe
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Sttufe said:

You order has been delayed, get back to you soon!

My mixed Duardin has progressed quite a bit, I think I have reached about 1k Kharadron, 500 Fyreslayer, and 500 regular ol' dwarfs (points of course). Basically each's SC plus a couple addons for the Kharadron (soon to be 1.5k). I think I might add either an 5x Berzerkers or a NAvigator, probably the navigators coz the Fyreslayers is smallest. no conversions yet, but I want to do some pretty heavy stuff for the FS, and maybe the Dispossessed as well.

Do you work for Scibor? Lol 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Kaleb Daark said:

I need to get a move on and start building and painting. All my  floaty dwarfs, skinnydip dwarfs, tin can dwarfs and paranoid pyro dwarfs are still in suspended animation!

Same here.  Stuck with less free time than ever these days (thankful to have a job, but still...)

• Sad 1

Nice thinking here on duardin armies viewing armies bringing a rampage of new Endless Spells :D :

"Marc Espresate,
Replying to
One thing I'll enjoy about picking Kharadrons, is that every new released army will be an update for us, courtesy of our neighbour, the Aether-Chemist and his spells in a bottle."

Edited by Baron Klatz
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Baron Klatz said:

Nice thinking here on duardin armies viewing armies bringing a rampage of new Endless Spells :D :

"Marc Espresate,
Replying to
One thing I'll enjoy about picking Kharadrons, is that every new released army will be an update for us, courtesy of our neighbour, the Aether-Chemist and his spells in a bottle."

So sad we can only really bring one without investing too much. 

• 3 weeks later...

Venomous Wargaming tweeted a very surprising Deepkin army lead by Grimnir's boi Gotrek.

I imagine Gotrek gives the beaches of the realms a good combing with his Fyre-axe while the Deepkin do clean up on the poor souls that thought taking on the angry duardin emerging from the raging seas was a good idea. :D

https://mobile.twitter.com/VenomousWar/status/1268919336573509634

"Slowly uploading photos to Twitter from my Facebook page! Here is my Idoneth Deepkin display board featuring Gotrek accompanying them! Great army, and I went 3-2 in a GT with them! Hilarious list that surprised many people!"

#Warhammer #ageofsigmar #idonethdeepkin

EZwbOaJWoAY-SAt?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by Baron Klatz

Hi everyone ! A few days ago, I posted here a short preview...

Now is the time.

Here come GRUNG'S RUNEKEEPERS !

https://www.reddit.com/r/WarhammerUnderworlds/comments/gyxn9b/here_come_grungs_runekeepers_see_comment/

Go find this new set of 4 +32 cards ! All you need is a printer and 5 sheets of paper.

GR_Présentation.jpg

By Grimnir, have a nice week !

GR - Whole set.jpg

Edited by WathLab
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Age of the bristling Tree beard. ;)

Replying to
Finished this guy last week. OAKTREK defender of the woodlands of Ghur, empowered by alerielle AND Grimnir so he really packs a punch! Latest addition to my mixed order (defenders of lethis) army!"
EapU2WhX0AUmdgP?format=jpg&name=large

(I do wonder about the Lethis part though. Place isn't doing so hot after the Forbidden Power campaign. Ghur refugees?)
  • Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 2

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone got  Anvil of apotheosis Dwarven heroes in the works? 

Poor cogsmith is now worse in most situations than a 40pt vanilla dwarven commander with improvised weapons 😢 at least its thematic to have a dwarf army led by a commander armed with nothing more than a tankard of ale! 

@Kramer

Didn't want to clog up your"going second" thread so I thought you'd like to see this recent tweet about the Blade's edge here while I kill two grots with one grudge stone by putting up more Duardin pics. :D

https://mobile.twitter.com/groje/status/1282775282378854401

"jörg frey @groje

Fantastic game in new #GHB2020 scenario “the blade’s edge”. Mixed Duardin from Tempest Eye vs. Eels of Domhaim. Took 5 rounds, just the frigate and a Gyrocopter and 4 eels survived and I won by 12:11. Awesome game mechanic, love this mission #ageofsigmar"
Ec1VTuzX0AAWvqZ?format=jpg&name=360x360

Ec1VTuwXsAIJh7q?format=jpg&name=360x360
Ec1VTusWkAQJCfj?format=jpg&name=360x360
Ec1VTwZWoAICEBx?format=jpg&name=360x360

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 2

5 hours ago, Baron Klatz said:

@Kramer

Didn't want to clog up your"going second" thread so I thought you'd like to see this recent tweet about the Blade's edge here while I kill two grots with one grudge stone by putting up more Duardin pics. :D

https://mobile.twitter.com/groje/status/1282775282378854401

"jörg frey @groje

Fantastic game in new #GHB2020 scenario “the blade’s edge”. Mixed Duardin from Tempest Eye vs. Eels of Domhaim. Took 5 rounds, just the frigate and a Gyrocopter and 4 eels survived and I won by 12:11. Awesome game mechanic, love this mission #ageofsigmar"
Ec1VTuzX0AAWvqZ?format=jpg&name=360x360

Ec1VTuwXsAIJh7q?format=jpg&name=360x360
Ec1VTusWkAQJCfj?format=jpg&name=360x360
Ec1VTwZWoAICEBx?format=jpg&name=360x360

Love the skull on the table 😍

love the whole table to be honest. 

• 2 weeks later...

0 - Dwarven Trilogy final.jpg

Hi everyone! Here they are, all together!

If you've seen my previous entries here, you know that I've been quite busy with custom warbands recently. So far, I've made 3 new dwarven warbands and have also been thinking about a refreshed version of the Chosen Axes...

It's been a real blast to meditate about them all. Even if they're all some kind of variations around preexisting dwarf warband, I tried to give each of them a pretty unique flavour and to balance their cards as much as I could.

So in case you missed them, here they are.

By Grimnir, have a nice summer in Beastgrave !

Edited by WathLab

My friend has just gotten into AOS and is making a city army with a Disspossed theme and has gotten the start collecting set and I bought him Gotrek as a present. He is unsure how to move forward and I was wondering if his bearded brethren could provide some help?

His goal is to remain pure Duardin and he wants to expand in some way and is not sure if he should go Tempest Eye and ally in KO, build a Barak-Thryng army and ally in his Dispossessed or remain as a pure Dispossessed army. We have also tossed around the idea of building some 40k Armigers as some custom dwarven steam tanks an exciting, albeit intimidating project.

He is not a huge fan of Fyreslayers which is funny because they are by far my favourite Duardin faction.

Edited by Neverchosen

• 3 weeks later...

Following the reveals today I can fully confirm that the pointy ears are nothing but trouble.

the sooner they start fighting amongst themselves the better and leave us to fo the proper fighting.

it is also telling that they cant even be bothered to get their own figurehead icon and instead the light in every sense elves took the head of hashut off our pyromaniac-ally biased cousins and are trying to pull the “we already  got one, its was ours all along” line. 
And then what do they go and do?

put them on their heads!!!

not even a helmet..  just perched on top like a pot plant!   Grugni’s beard!!!

its enough to make the legion bite it’s tusks I  tell thee.

aelves.... terrible business...

and now they’re not even capable of holding onto old slanneboy... “oh we got him prisoner” they said.. “we’ll never let him get free “ they said...

and they have the nerve to get upset when their penumbral engines get rumbled.

The only reason they put an A in front of their names was so they could be first in the hammerhall faction directory. 

Elves is elves... thats fer sure.  Now wheres my axe... i might be needing it i feel.

Edited by Kaleb Daark
  • Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 2

• 3 weeks later...

But now that they are fighting we're gonna have to go stop them from doing something stupid, unsurprisingly. I say we get our attack in now before they start messing things up like last time. GRAB MY HAMMER, DWARF KIN, THE GREATHAMMER!

Edited by Sttufe
  • Like 1