The kids made me do it..........

johnyp75

Well, new to this world of Beastgrave after my local game shop invited my boys to have a sample session - so having bought the boxed game, an extra set for a couple of extra gameboards, and four extra warbands I am now in a limbo sort of place.

Coronavirus has shut the local games shop so can't really tap them up for info on the additional information for these warbands - Thundrik's Profiteers, Hrothgorn's Mantrappers, Yltharis Guardians and The Godsworn Hunt - i.e. is there an unreleased, by Games Workshop, but available on the web resource on how best to play these warbands, and the original in box ones?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2020 at 5:12 PM, johnyp75 said:

Well, new to this world of Beastgrave after my local game shop invited my boys to have a sample session - so having bought the boxed game, an extra set for a couple of extra gameboards, and four extra warbands I am now in a limbo sort of place.

Coronavirus has shut the local games shop so can't really tap them up for info on the additional information for these warbands - Thundrik's Profiteers, Hrothgorn's Mantrappers, Yltharis Guardians and The Godsworn Hunt - i.e. is there an unreleased, by Games Workshop, but available on the web resource on how best to play these warbands, and the original in box ones?

Hi, don’t know I’d you found it already but I’d ask your questions in the underworlds sub forum. Lot of qualified people there to answer your question.  
hsve fun.