Random Army List Generator

Hello!

I know there is a random Army Generator in the GHB 2019. since I am at my girl friend’s home I can‘t get home to my books (thx Corona...) so I can‘t use the GHB rules to play with her.

So I wanted to know if there‘s any random army generator on the web? (I couldn‘t find any and I‘ve been searching for quite a while)

cheers

jack

Edited by JackStreicher

On 3/20/2020 at 6:24 PM, JackStreicher said:

Hello!

I know there is a random Army Generator in the GHB 2019. since I am at my girl friend’s home I can‘t get home to my books (thx Corona...) so I can‘t use the GHB rules to play with her.

So I wanted to know if there‘s any random army generator on the web? (I couldn‘t find any and I‘ve been searching for quite a while)

cheers

jack

Miniwargaming did a series of battles like that. Kind of a grand alliance path to glory. It looked super fun. I think they have a rules page everybody can download from. 

1 hour ago, Kramer said:

Miniwargaming did a series of battles like that. Kind of a grand alliance path to glory. It looked super fun. I think they have a rules page everybody can download from. 

I remember now!

thx! ^^

Edit: those rules are no longer available -_-

Edited by JackStreicher
  • Like 1

Maybe you could just go down the Warscroll Builder site and roll dice for each section?

Just when you get to leaders, units, artillery, etc make a roll of 1 (or snake eyes depending on the amount of choices) a "fail and move on" roll so you keep cycling through the units until you have a (very random) army that matches one of the three battle systems.

Edit: if you need battleplans then you can grab a few from Wahapedia and make a roll on which to use.

Edited by Baron Klatz