Predictions for The Not-Adepticon Studio Reveal

We might not see Sons of Behemat too soon. I doubt GW want to overstuff us with upcoming stuff we might not get anytime soon. 

I'm thinking 

AoS 

Another Lumineth reveal 

Wrath of Everchosen alike book  - as they can release them in digital form and sell as unlike Psychic Awakening they do not come with new models 

maybe Sons of Behemat teaser - like some kind of video like Jurrasic Park water trembling 

Wh40

Some new models for sure, possibly new army - something big. 

And some stuff that was absent from previous reveal 

Blackstone Fortress expansion/new game

Underworlds new season tease or reveal as they've already showed all warbands for Beastgrave if I'm correct. 

Necromunda expansion/gang 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DantePQ said:

We might not see Sons of Behemat too soon. I doubt GW want to overstuff us with upcoming stuff we might not get anytime soon. 

I'm thinking 

AoS 

Another Lumineth reveal 

Wrath of Everchosen alike book  - as they can release them in digital form and sell as unlike Psychic Awakening they do not come with new models 

maybe Sons of Behemat teaser - like some kind of video like Jurrasic Park water trembling 

Wh40

Some new models for sure, possibly new army - something big. 

And some stuff that was absent from previous reveal 

Blackstone Fortress expansion/new game

Underworlds new season tease or reveal as they've already showed all warbands for Beastgrave if I'm correct. 

Necromunda expansion/gang 

All I'd need is a Sons teaser, not even any models shown. Though I would absolutely love a new Campaign book as well, especially if its Order Vs Destruction.

I've been out of the 40K loop for some time but a new Xeno army would always be welcome.

9 minutes ago, TheR00zle said:

Realistically though I expect Sons of Behemat, Lumineth, and/or Grotbag Scuttlers , as they’ve both been mentioned in numerous lore books with capitalization(meaning they’re a faction).

Mercy for my wallet...plis...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Beliman said:

Mercy for my wallet...plis...

I would just love to see their model designs. There was a Rumour Engine a couple months ago that was definitely a boats sail, I took it as a Gargant weapon but a Grotbag Scuttler seems far more likely.

Hard to say. It looks like the current situation will go on for a while. And in terms of Lumineth, they made a whole lot out of showing off two new units essentially. If they really still have one or more of the elemental factions fully fledged out on hand, I guess you won't see that much of other new factions yet. A teaser like the Pointy Aelves vid maybe?

Who knows. At least they are pretty successful in keeping up the suspense. I've been following each little tidbit of information about the Lumineth, and still have no idea if maybe see 3 more units (plus spells/terrain) and that it, or what we have seen so far is just the beginning of the range.

You'll be in for quite a ride with the SoB : ). 

9 hours ago, LuminethMage said:

Hard to say. It looks like the current situation will go on for a while. And in terms of Lumineth, they made a whole lot out of showing off two new units essentially. If they really still have one or more of the elemental factions fully fledged out on hand, I guess you won't see that much of other new factions yet. A teaser like the Pointy Aelves vid maybe?

Who knows. At least they are pretty successful in keeping up the suspense. I've been following each little tidbit of information about the Lumineth, and still have no idea if maybe see 3 more units (plus spells/terrain) and that it, or what we have seen so far is just the beginning of the range.

You'll be in for quite a ride with the SoB : ). 

And I cannot wait for that ride to begin. :)

• Haha 1

The start is the best part of it. Because at that point a faction can still be 100% the “army of your dreams” for everyone. 

It’s sad for me to see that quite a lot of people who were posting excitedly at the start of the Lumineth threat (and even in its predecessors) are really disappointed in what the Lumineth turned out to be, some of them waiting for 5 years like myself.

I’m lucky, because although the army turned out to be quite different from what I imagined it would be in many ways, I really like the outcome. It’s in many ways better than I thought. 

But sadly community-wise , there was more excitement and fun at the start. Which is also important. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LuminethMage said:

The start is the best part of it. Because at that point a faction can still be 100% the “army of your dreams” for everyone. 

It’s sad for me to see that quite a lot of people who were posting excitedly at the start of the Lumineth threat (and even in its predecessors) are really disappointed in what the Lumineth turned out to be, some of them waiting for 5 years like myself.

I’m lucky, because although the army turned out to be quite different from what I imagined it would be in many ways, I really like the outcome. It’s in many ways better than I thought. 

But sadly community-wise , there was more excitement and fun at the start. Which is also important. 

Honestly I really enjoy the Lumineth range, I've been a Fantasy player since the 90s and left for a decade to return to AOS and I love the range. I was never a High Elf player though so maybe I'm not biased.

But yes I'm in the dream stage right now so I'm hoping to see at least some concept art this weekend so I have an idea what I'm in for.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TheR00zle said:

I’ll say it once I’ll say it again: Furnace Kings(aka Chaos Dwarfs).

realistically though I expect Sons of Behemat, Lumineth, and/or Grotbag Scuttlers , as they’ve both been mentioned in numerous lore books with capitalization(meaning they’re a faction).

If we got an announcement of Furnace Kings, Sons and Grutbag Scuttlers all in one day, I may just ascend to the higher Realms. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, PraetorDragoon said:

Plot twist: They're all for Underworlds :P

Furnance Kings sound like the could be amazing. Doubt they'll show up soon though.

If we get a unique Sons model for Underworlds down the line, in the same vein as the Hrothgorns Mantrapper Ogor I'd be in love.

I reckon they'll have to be a little careful what they promote. We don't know for sure when they will reopen at all, so chances are the entire release schedule is going to be delayed at this point. They want to show us enough to keep everyone enthused, but not let us get impatient. Even in normality that is a hard balance to strike, as threads here frequently demonstrate!

• Like 1

Less than 48 hours to go until the next show!!

My predictions are:

More Lumineth including Tyrion

A sons of Behemat tease with a partial glimpse of a model.

40k primaries marines and Necrons 

A new board game- would love to see a new AOS Warhammer quest.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Less than 48 hours to go until the next show!!

My predictions are:

More Lumineth including Tyrion

A sons of Behemat tease with a partial glimpse of a model.

40k primaries marines and Necrons 

A new board game- would love to see a new AOS Warhammer quest.

I would love a tease and if they give, say, the silhouette of a model I'll be more than ecstatic!!

I think we'll have the Sons tease. 

A new Lumineth Hero and Unit.

New AOS Campaign Book.

And then the rest will probably be 40K. If so heres hoping for a new Xeno race.

A little throwaway about Grotbag Scuttlers would also be amazing.

• 2 weeks later...