Predictions for The Not-Adepticon Studio Reveal

22 minutes ago, elfhead said:

I was thinking Tyrion for the second silhouette. 

Yeah definitely possible. Even would look a bit like his old helmet. If not, likely another Lumineth. But Tyrion would make a lot of sense. 

Edit: damn haha haha, could be Lion El’Johnson (shakes fist) 

Edited by LuminethMage

51 minutes ago, Beliman said:

New image from Dakka. Time to guess:

1. Hysh Aelve? maybe something new? Don't know really.
  2. Lion El'Jonson
  3. Fabius Bile (post above).
  4. Some type of Marine (same backpack). Maybe Noise Marine?

90722969_3311625748866299_2439283322363314176_o.jpg

Really hoping for a Sons teaser, not counting on seeing models at all. Also hoping AOS has a bigger presence than just the Lumineth. 

1 hour ago, Beliman said:

New image from Dakka. Time to guess:

1. Hysh Aelve? maybe something new? Don't know really.
  2. Lion El'Jonson
  3. Fabius Bile (post above).
  4. Some type of Marine (same backpack). Maybe Noise Marine?

90722969_3311625748866299_2439283322363314176_o.jpg

Eomer - Lion El Johnson (compared the Dilhoutte with the cover of the book) - Fabious Bile - sons of behemat?

somehow this leaves me cold do far... mhm

Edited by JackStreicher

They were well sneaky with that silhouette, I would never have picked the fourth panel to be an AoS thing.

All the Lumineth reveals have been very Mountain-heavy, no? Quite curious to see some of the other elemental spirits or aspects.

At this point, I'm very interested to see if you can make an army out of Teclis plus four Elemental Spirits to form a "Completed Mandala" army.

I like the Scions of the Flame and their flaming samurai look, I really do. If I was going to buy into an actual Warcry Warband at this point it would probably be them.

I'm almost certainly not going to buy them though, the thing with Warcry at this point is now that (almost) all the existing factions have rules and I can easily play like 10 different warbands just using armies I own, or cobbled together Underworlds models and so on, the incentive to buy into one of these new warbands is very small.  For me anyway.

They've confirmed more warbands are coming, though it'll be interesting to see if it's yet more Chaos warbands or if we go in another direction at this point.

Thoughts and impressions:

AOS: The Hammer models look amazing and I will need some of those crests they have on top of their helmets. The big Cow Mountain model is not my favourite, but I do like that evokes a Keeper of Secrets and look forward to seeing those two models go toe to toe.

The Scions look way cooler than I would have expected and I really want to get them. However I might use them as characters in my Chaos army as opposed to a unit. I might want to use the one with the staff as a Sorcerer Lord and the unit champion as a Chao Lord, maybe the Executioner as a Dark Oath Chieftain. Is this something that would be frowned upon?

LOTR: I do not need a Rohan army, I do not need a Rohan army... Éomer looks fantastic and the Rohirrim are my favourite of Tolkien's cultures. But I do not need a Rohan army...

40K:  Fabius Bile looks great and seems like a fun character. I am thinking of starting 40k when I finish up my Idoneth Deppkin and Emperors Children seems like it might be the direction I take (Chaos Knights, Chaos Space Marines and Necrons are my other interests). 

Lion El’Jonson seems like a cool model and I enjoyed the animated work and might check it out.

Overall: I liked almost everything but feel let down after all the hype. Hopefully, we get some info about the Son's next week.

Edited by Neverchosen

21 minutes ago, Neverchosen said:

Thoughts and impressions:

AOS: The Hammer models look amazing and I will need some of those crests they have on top of their helmets. The big Cow Mountain model is not my favourite, but I do like that evokes a Keeper of Secrets and look forward to seeing those two models go toe to toe.

The Scions look way cooler than I would have expected and I really want to get them. However I might use them as characters in my Chaos army as opposed to a unit. I might want to use the one with the staff as a Sorcerer Lord and the unit champion as a Chao Lord, maybe the Executioner as a Dark Oath Chieftain. Is this something that would be frowned upon?

LOTR: I do not need a Rohan army, I do not need a Rohan army... Éomer looks fantastic and the Rohirrim are my favourite of Tolkien's cultures. But I do not need a Rohan army...

40K:  Fabius Bile looks great and seems like a fun character. I am thinking of starting 40k when I finish up my Idoneth Deppkin and Emperors Children seems like it might be the direction I take (Chaos Knights, Chaos Space Marines and Necrons are my other interests). 

Lion El’Jonson seems like a cool model and I enjoyed the animated work and might check it out.

Overall: I liked almost everything but feel let down after all the hype. Hopefully, we get some info about the Son's next week.

I'm chomping at the bit for some Sons info. Seeing as the Lumineth and the Scions were shown off for AOS this weekend, it leaves only the Sons or something completely new for next weekend. If there is still no Sons, there is always Warhammerfest Previews.

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Baron Klatz said:

Here's hoping! After my initial thoughts on a Gordrakk campaign have the Sons fight living Ghur mountains brought to lifeel by the Lumineth now I need that with the awesome new mountain spirits and Realm-lord hammerers smashing into Ironjawz for a titantic brawl. :D

It would be epic. Heres hoping its announced next weekend or the Sons are unveiled because waiting till May for a reveal will drive me mad!!

• Like 2