Allied Wizards/ Priests

umbratica

Question

6 answers to this question

36 minutes ago, umbratica said:

I think that cannot be true (unless pretty much all battle reports do it wrong). Sure you do not mean allegiance abilities? I am pretty sure wizards can at least use the spells from core rules. And it would surprise me if they cannot use those on their warscrolls. Also picking the Slann was not my idea but a tournament player's idea - guess not meaning to pay 260 for the Slann's attacks.

Do you know the source you are basing you statement on? I would like to look it up there, too.

Thats not what I said. I was only talking about prayer/spell/artefact tables, because thats what you mentionend in your post. 
A allied model still gets whats on its warscroll but nothing more. A Slaan Starmaster for example only gets Arcane Bolt, Mystic Shield and Comet’s Call. 

You can look up the Allies section in the core rules. As mentionend there, Allies never profit form Allegiance Abilities. 
They can still cast Endless Spells as they are something completly different. 

I think that cannot be true (unless pretty much all battle reports do it wrong). Sure you do not mean allegiance abilities? I am pretty sure wizards can at least use the spells from core rules. And it would surprise me if they cannot use those on their warscrolls. Also picking the Slann was not my idea but a tournament player's idea - guess not meaning to pay 260 for the Slann's attacks.

Do you know the source you are basing you statement on? I would like to look it up there, too.

Edited by umbratica

need to revive it for:

now that we have established that the allied in Slann can cast the endless spells I bought, I guess that does NOT apply for Everblaze Comet, because the warscroll of that specific spell specifies that only Stormcast Eternals may cast it? And the Spell in a Bottle overrides that once again making everything available ot KaO?