Slaves to Darkness Army building + painting blog

Hey all, so this topic will be my progress blog for my Slaves to Darkness army which I plan on taking to Sydney Grand Tournament 2020.

I'll be posting both construction pics and painting progress, so comments and suggestions/ critiques are most welcome :)

First pictures are of my Female Chaos Lord on Karkadrak! I used the top half of a Darkoath Warqueen, with the legs and lizard of the original model, preeeetty damn happy with how she's turned out :)

Will add more as I go along 😎🤘

Karkadrak lady pics 1.jpg

Karkadrak lady pics 2.jpg

Karkadrak lady pics 3.jpg

• Like 5
  • LOVE IT! 2

3 hours ago, Charleston said:

Awesome Idea for an great conversion and a good realisation! I like how you placed the shield on the back, will maybe copy the idea someday ;) Looking forward to see more of your army in the future

Thanks mate! Appreciate it :) If you do get around to it, please chuck a picture up here! 👍  

2 hours ago, hammer49 said:

Nice conversion

Edited by TaurielBlack
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TaurielBlack said:

Thanks mate! 😄

More progress!! Made my first knights of Cydonia!!! well, at least started them 😅 Will be putting Melusai top halves on them 😮 

Knights first stage pic 1.jpg

That sounds decent!

heres one of my Knights I painted a little while ago - goes to say I like to use a lot of shade and dry brushing! And his horn fell off 😔

F64A05F8-83FE-4400-9751-0B2E02892D46.jpeg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Battlehammer Jelly Thyme said:

That sounds decent!

heres one of my Knights I painted a little while ago - goes to say I like to use a lot of shade and dry brushing! And his horn fell off 😔

F64A05F8-83FE-4400-9751-0B2E02892D46.jpeg

Niiice man, dig it, turned out well. I'd say the lost horn just adds character ;) 

• 4 weeks later...