The Khorne werewolf guy. Bushido... Ogre Style.

Eorek

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, donaldbullock said:

WOW! All of your stuff is insanely good. The ideas, conversions, and painting is all astonishing. Thank you for sharing not only your images but even step by step guides on how you did it.

Hah, I appreciate it! I've taken loads of inspiration from other people, so I can only hope people are inspired by my stuff ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Abit different post. But here are 3 lists I've run alot lately, got overwhelmingly positive win rates on all of these, But would love any C&c to make them just that little extra bit sharper. 

The beasts of chaos list has acted great in the meta as a teclis silver bullet, I tried playing with the wisdom of a certain aussie beastmen gamer but putting my own spin on it. 
A few pointers: 
- Be'lakor casts cogs first for speed then switches it to rerolling saves. 
- 30 bestigor unit either starts on board and gets buff piled unto them if I can either alpha them or avoid getting them wiped out if I give away turn 1. 
- 30 Ungor are there to open up holes in screening units for besties to pour through. the 10s of besties can also be used to this effect if I don't feel like dedicating the 30 man unit. 
- 10s of ungor are used for early scout screens and taking the board. these lads are so, so good against many matchups. 
- Wildfire Taurus...I really should Learn how to use it...

The Cities list is of my own concoction! I prolly should stop being stubborn and just go tempest eye... But I want it to be unique! and not using magic to hit better but rather just a well ordered regiment pushes the right buttons for me.
A few pointers: 
- Rulelord... Has Drillmaster for rerolls(missed it somehow in the list) and being able to pass wounds to the 10 dark shards extends his life alot, he is really a keypart of the army, if he dies I lose alot of dakka. 
- 3 Gyros buffed with +1 to hit and sent on adventures are so bloody good... Hence the list name!
- Rockets... Prolly not invested enough in the to motivate the battalion... But they look good on the table and they carry their weight, and it makes people worry, Seen em take out a kroak turn 1!
Rest is pretty standard stuff... Yea... I need a hurricanum I know :D

Oni Ogres. 
My latest build, These lads are probably my least brain intensive army (get such headaches lately).
Stuff goes forward, Get buffs, Kill stuff, Stonehorn acts flanker and hunter goes for badly screened stuff with large unit of cats. 

117625530_302932067591367_3287645000329988283_n.png.4fa86cad0cfed182173e3686898dcec4.png

Edited by Eorek
Wrong image...Fixed

The progress so far of my oni! Need to build like... 7 more gluttons, 5 more Ironguts, 3 more cats, 6 leadbelchers and a slaugther master!
More closeups Below
IMG_1856.JPG.bde41462f2d0f3596b6a8f0584970df7.JPG

Ironguts!
IMG_1858.JPG.1346e4a7ef0cbe1ce019118196793502.JPG
Gluttons(with lookout gnoblar!)
IMG_1859.JPG.1d5b9c10b80f3f8401e8febaa6d1c51b.JPG
Frostlord!
IMG_1860.JPG.acbdb21b872e8e007c0cd62d79dc6560.JPG
Hunter and 'Cats'!
IMG_1857.JPG.8c5a8a3666035a8d8df2e797a0dbe24c.JPG

Edited by Eorek
  • Like 7
  • LOVE IT! 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, flamingwalnut said:

Your cities of Sigmar is fantastic. Some wonderful choice of bits and fantastic painting. Honestly, everything is!

Though I must say that the Oni Ogres are just inspired! What did you use to convert them? Are they really just Bullgryns and greenstuff or were other bits involved?

Thank you, yea, they are bullgryns with loads of sculpting putty and a ogroid face.

• Like 1