The Khorne werewolf guy. Bushido... Ogre Style.

Eorek

Hello friends! I am fairly new here and I've mainly been posting my stuff on Instagram and Facebook but I've always liked having some sort of forum log while posting(let's people see both the WiPs as you make em and the end results) 

So here goes:

My khorne beastmen army , This is a quite massive project so if you want to see more I'd advise checking out my instagram ( https://www.instagram.com/the_khorne_werewolf_guy/ ). These are run as beastmen (mostly in the khorne battalion) in both AoS, Warcry and Underworlds
71520718_459948374613712_2892937653948120428_n.jpg.e6842c1402ec277437d04412c87a2477.jpg

My Hellenic Seraphon: These guys are a stretch when it comes to conversions I know... But running a 2+ save shieldwall of saurus guard felt like the only right choice when making em.  (originally I got the idea from Duncan Rhodes Solokai spearmen, More army close ups on my instagram aswell. ) 74704988_943489399361191_8062601846893648055_n.jpg.e6be848b0730ddea3c2fa924e08c62cf.jpg

My Ghurcast stormcast. As you've already seen I enjoy making my own spin on army builds, which include my stormcast...Yes those are the great wings of sanguinius. They are my smallest project atm, but I aim to make em a full 2000p force before long. 
 72218087_2501396969949057_4884818772669504321_n.jpg.b6c4becba8a5ae25dc025baadad36692.jpg

My current WiP and the army I am dedicating the most time to atm: My Cities of sigmar. Also a quite massive project that has more closeups on my instagram. This project is my current one so I will be sharing alot of them the coming months!
DSC_0332.JPG.c4e7cb37d65293bec253163522c123ee.JPG

...Yes the fountains work...

And lastly C&c is always appreciated. Edited by Eorek
  • Like 13
  • LOVE IT! 3

Fantastic see your stuff being shared on another platform, I follow you on the insta and can defo advise anyone looking to make unique and interesting figures to check yours out, cannot wait to see more of this, especially anything CoS related. Two questions:

1) how did you convert your ballista crews?

2) are you planning on keeping the Hellenic Lizardmen as that when their new Battletome drops or thinking of seeing if they fit into CoS or another Battletome?

2 hours ago, Tarquin said:

Fantastic see your stuff being shared on another platform, I follow you on the insta and can defo advise anyone looking to make unique and interesting figures to check yours out, cannot wait to see more of this, especially anything CoS related. Two questions:

1) how did you convert your ballista crews?

2) are you planning on keeping the Hellenic Lizardmen as that when their new Battletome drops or thinking of seeing if they fit into CoS or another Battletome?

Blood warriors kitbashed with stormcast bitz.

And since the spartans are on 32mm bases there arent many things I could play em as except saurus I am afraid. So gonna stick with lizards :) (+ the way they are armed...i guess they could work as chaos warriors or vulkites, but that would be a stretch)

Edited by Eorek

On 3/4/2020 at 4:36 AM, Eorek said:

Blood warriors kitbashed with stormcast bitz.

And since the spartans are on 32mm bases there arent many things I could play em as except saurus I am afraid. So gonna stick with lizards :) (+ the way they are armed...i guess they could work as chaos warriors or vulkites, but that would be a stretch)

Thanks!!! 👍

7 hours ago, DeathCat147 said:

Great seeing your stuff here Eorek :) The display board looks great, the fountains in particular.  

Thank you! Yea...people seem to like em, which is great, aim was to bring something "new" to displays :D

Ha! Those are brilliant! I love armies with a strong, unique theme to completely different them from anything out there.

White fur was an inspired choice, they really stand out well against the red armour, and give them a bit of an otherworldly appearance.

Can’t wait to see more!

2 minutes ago, Ravenborn said:

Ha! Those are brilliant! I love armies with a strong, unique theme to completely different them from anything out there.

White fur was an inspired choice, they really stand out well against the red armour, and give them a bit of an otherworldly appearance.

Can’t wait to see more!

Thank you! Yea... White turned out good, but it is a pain to paint.

Story time! Initially I wanted to make a regular beastmen force, but I wanted a unique beastlord so I made one from Wulfen bitz... And then I thought "wouldn't it be awesome if they all looked like this" and so the army got made. 
DSC_1261.jpg.74441feae7fd9fcda5c65cecac0311f0.jpgDSC_1262.jpg.14195a0dc9782360af2e1ea19a03d862.jpgDSC_1264.jpg.cfd265efafc20b8270367a396f99201b.jpg

• Like 4