Freeguild Conversion Help

Realmhead

Hello all! 

So I'm planning a Free City army based near the Rusting Wastes in Chamon. Unfortunately,  the current handgunner kit doesn't match what I have in mind, so I've decided to convert my own. To that end, I've come here to ask for advice on how best to go about that.

My current plan is to us Skitarii Ranger torsos/coats/guns with Genestealer Neophyte legs. I'm still looking for heads, preferably something hooded and/or with a scarf or cloth covering the lower face (maybe wildwood rangers?). 

My biggest worries are if the legs will physically fit inside the coats of the torso, and what I'm going to do to the chest piece to make it look less technological. 

Thanks all!

• Like 2

Looking great!!! 👍

A cool idea for sure, Aqshy and Chamon have the environments perfect for this kind of wasteland nomad look, I used Cawdor gang figures for my hand gunners who represent a regiment posted on the plains of Aqshy from Tempests Eye as part of the rotation fo units and have become somewhat ragged as a result of their posting, but your use of Skitarii definitely makes them look like a cohesive fighting unit.

Don't suppose you mind if I use this combo of parts for a couple of my figures do you? Full credit given to yourself of course!! 😁

6 hours ago, Tarquin said:

Looking great!!! 👍

A cool idea for sure, Aqshy and Chamon have the environments perfect for this kind of wasteland nomad look, I used Cawdor gang figures for my hand gunners who represent a regiment posted on the plains of Aqshy from Tempests Eye as part of the rotation fo units and have become somewhat ragged as a result of their posting, but your use of Skitarii definitely makes them look like a cohesive fighting unit.

Don't suppose you mind if I use this combo of parts for a couple of my figures do you? Full credit given to yourself of course!! 😁

Thanks!

That's what I was going for, so I'm glad it's working out.

I don't mind at all, knock yourself out!