Official Warhammer music now downloadable!

Overread

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2020/02/20/warhammer-for-your-earsgw-homepage-post-4fw-homepage-post-4

https://www.lacedrecords.co/collections/warhammer

Title says it all, GW and Laced Records have teamed up many of the major computer game creators of the Warhammer licences to put the music from the games up for streaming. The pages also contain links to other streaming/purchasing websites. Note that whilst some of these aren't totally new, this does give you a one-stop resource. Great if you've never played any of the games or have missed out on some. 

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 3

This is pretty cool but I was hoping we might also get a roundup of the music used in the Warhammer Community videos. I've always wondered what the source for the music in the Kharadron Overlords announcement video (mainly so I can get more of that). It doesn't seem to be the same musician they used for the Necromunda videos and I can't seem to identify it with any of the music identifying software I've tried.

From an AoS perspective, any idea if the AoS Champions music would be worthy of inclusion on this? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2020 at 8:29 AM, VoodooChileIRL said:

From an AoS perspective, any idea if the AoS Champions music would be worthy of inclusion on this? 

Oh definitely,  been playing the game since it launched and the ominous war drum music never gets old with that good beat to it.

I could see why it and Realm Wars aren't included though as with the focus being on stuff like DoW3 & Mordheim it's probably them using old assets that aren't still getting current updates and promotional material.

As part of using dead stuff I do wish they used soundtracks from the old 40k movie, those were stellar.