Disciples of Tzeentch and my first actual game

Trenchcoat_Dave

Two things:

1. I would try posting this in the Disciples of Tzeentch discussion thread.  You'll find a lot more applicable help there, I think, than you will on your own topic.  While you're there, read through some of the recent-ish battle reports and list feedback posts on that thread.  You'll likely learn a lot just reading about what others have done.
2. It's hard to tell you how to improve at playing your models without any context as to how you play or how your match went.  Otherwise, I (and more importantly others who know way more about Tzeentch armies than I do) won't have too much to tell you since I don't know how you play or what fell flat in your game.  Unless you're only looking for list c&c then it's fine without that info I guess.  Since you say you're new, I just assume you could probably also use some tactics & strategy help.

Now a few critiques I can make (I'm no master of Tzeentch lists, just basically familiar with them):

1. You can only have 1 extra command point, so take out some of those
2. You're going fairly Tzaangor-heavy, so it might be a good idea to take 1 Tzaangor shaman in the place of maybe the command points and a magister or the thaumaturge.
3. While you do have enough casters to use all 3 endless spells, you might be able to drop one of them.  Do you find you actually manage to get them all out and in useful positions during a game, or would you be better served with more troops?  Bear in mind that each wizard can only attempt 1 endless spell per turn (so your Gaunt Summoner can't dump out the Simulacrum AND the Sigil in the same hero phase, for example).

Edited by willange