Neverchosen, an AoS comic strips

Moldek

11 minutes ago, HorticulusTGA said:

Man. Those are GREAT.

(IMO waaay better than the other one they stopped BTW, at least I prefer your humor...)

You really nailed it ! Especially the faces. And the fact you get very well some fluffy bits (like the Warcry guy)

Thanks man! I really wanted to have something that's really warhammer, but at the same time can still be funny to someone who doesn't know the setting.

• Like 1

Just now, Moldek said:

Thanks man! I really wanted to have something that's really warhammer, but at the same time can still be funny to someone who doesn't know the setting.

(I don't know why but some of your strips make me think of Dilbert by Scott Adams.....)

And as I said, frankly, you nailed it. 

Please keep it up ! 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, HorticulusTGA said:

(I don't know why but some of your strips make me think of Dilbert by Scott Adams.....)

And as I said, frankly, you nailed it. 

Please keep it up ! 

I will! I did have a few dilbert books growing up, I always liked the weirder side of his comics. 

25 minutes ago, amysrevenge said:

Nice work

cheers.

14 minutes ago, ArmyOfGrodd said:

These are amazing! I haven't followed any of the other comics on the community site really, but these are definitely my cup of tea.

I’m glad you like them, I wanted them to be more like regular comics and not « you have to know the fluff to get the joke » kind of thing

Thanks everyone for the kind words, I’m all out of reactions!

59 minutes ago, The_Dudemeister said:

Amazing!

Please consider doing one with Lady Olynder and Kurdoss Valentian 😂

I’d have to brush up on my fluff haha. They’d be pretty cool to draw, although i have to say I’d like to focus mostly on non named characters. Stories about the guys who get removed on the first round kind of thing ;)

Then again, I do love how those nighthaunt looks...

• Like 1

@Lightbox @El_Dicko cheers!

@JackStreicher I’ll read up on the idoneth, if I’m correct the thralls are the low class, soul starved warriors right?

@Tittliewinks22 yeah the gloomspite gits have a lot ot fun drug shenanigans possible :)

so I don’t know yet when I’ll get to make a season 2 of Neverchosen, but it’s been so fun doing these that I’m gonna start my own unofficial series. I have some material ready so I’ll post about it in a few days, just a few things to sort out!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Moldek said:

@Lightbox @El_Dicko cheers!

@JackStreicher I’ll read up on the idoneth, if I’m correct the thralls are the low class, soul starved warriors right?

@Tittliewinks22 yeah the gloomspite gits have a lot ot fun drug shenanigans possible :)

so I don’t know yet when I’ll get to make a season 2 of Neverchosen, but it’s been so fun doing these that I’m gonna start my own unofficial series. I have some material ready so I’ll post about it in a few days, just a few things to sort out!

Oh, I didn’t know the season is already completed?

On 2/14/2020 at 3:17 PM, Moldek said:

Some of you may remember a couple of comics I posted a while ago! Well one thing led to another, as they say, and today the first season of my comic strip Neverchosen is hitting the web!

I though I’d share since this is the main place I go to for AoS discussion. I hope you’ll like them!

https://www.warhammer-community.com/neverchosen/

I love these strips! Great job on them. 

• Like 1